The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

40 minutes ago, LTS said:

When you are the last one left... now is the time to ask. Of course.. you should also be prepared to leave.

The trouble is I'm stuck until I learn a lot more... because as I learned the hard way, no one wants to hire an illustrator. My talent is worthless as far as most places are concerned.

It's all good, it's a catalyst, I'll be ok but ugh 

16 hours ago, josie said:

The trouble is I'm stuck until I learn a lot more... because as I learned the hard way, no one wants to hire an illustrator. My talent is worthless as far as most places are concerned.

It's all good, it's a catalyst, I'll be ok but ugh 

I was just in a killer coffee shop in Stockholm.  Sara’s Art & Coffee.  She had a gallery right next door.  I thought that was smart. She’s pulling in a crowd that would be more attuned to buying the art selling excellent coffee and pastries.

The coffee shop had maybe 15 seats in the whole place. Josie’s Java Joint.. coming soon.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

Just had someone attempt to pass a few fake $100 bills (mixed in with real ones) in an attempt to bail someone out of jail.  Stupidity of that aside, does this dude not care how many emails, phone calls, and reports this requires?  Ugh.  

Send him to Aud Smell.  I'm on sabbatical.

Edited by Eleven

Since I went to a Canes game that one time, this year they've decided to start sending me promo emails. I've been invited to "Skate with the Canes" day where I can go to the rink and skate and whatnot. How do you think they'd feel if I showed up in a Buffalo sweater?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MattPie said:

Since I went to a Canes game that one time, this year they've decided to start sending me promo emails. I've been invited to "Skate with the Canes" day where I can go to the rink and skate and whatnot. How do you think they'd feel if I showed up in a Buffalo sweater?

If the Sabres beat them tonight you have to go 

10 hours ago, MattPie said:

I got that one too.  I was going to suggest that I go Kucherov on one of them.

It's funny.  I get those kind of emails from 5 or 6 different teams but none of them are the Sabres.  Somehow I've never bought tickets from them online.

18 minutes ago, shrader said:

I got that one too.  I was going to suggest that I go Kucherov on one of them.

It's funny.  I get those kind of emails from 5 or 6 different teams but none of them are the Sabres.  Somehow I've never bought tickets from them online.

Same here. I haven't been to a game in Buffalo since the 90s. I've seen them @ NYR, Philly, DC, and Carolina since then though.

4 hours ago, MattPie said:

Same here. I haven't been to a game in Buffalo since the 90s. I've seen them @ NYR, Philly, DC, and Carolina since then though.

The email I just got now is hilariously stupid.  They actually want to send out notices that they're wearing the ugly white jerseys?