The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

6 hours ago, WildCard said:

Turns out Liam Neeson might, just might, be a nut

2 hours ago, Weave said:

Saw that.  Wow.

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I thought he sounded pretty sane and rational about a time and situation when he wasn't.

Pretty intense.

What is it?

After a long hard day, I finally sit for the first time today at 6:45 with Mendon Wok...yum!

At 6:59 I switch to 635-1 to watch the game... 771(or something) error on the screen..Suddenly my blood thickens!

I call Directv because I am in no mood for this *****. It was like calling a radio station run by teenagers. No one has a Fing clue.

My patience fled the scene when the girl on the line said it was an alignment issue and I’d have to make plans to meet a tech sometime next week to realign it. 

The. Hell. I. Do!

”Connect me the disconnect service...NOW!”

I was on hold for 45 mins but a dude finally came on. Very unprofessional. It sounded like a pants off dance off was going on in the background. 

My wife was there to coach me out of getting too carried away but.....if you’ve ever had Directv, you’d understand why...

F’em. 

Officially canceled.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Was this an actual movie?

Yes! Gary Oldmam plays a little person. Daniel Tosh did a spoiler review of it years ago on Tosh .0 

Found it!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/u1lmo5/tosh-0-spoiler-alert----tiptoes--uncut

Well worth the 45 minutes! Well...it's worth it if you're me. I've got nothing better to do.

Edited by ubkev

11 hours ago, Ogre said:

After a long hard day, I finally sit for the first time today at 6:45 with Mendon Wok...yum!

At 6:59 I switch to 635-1 to watch the game... 771(or something) error on the screen..Suddenly my blood thickens!

I call Directv because I am in no mood for this *****. It was like calling a radio station run by teenagers. No one has a Fing clue.

My patience fled the scene when the girl on the line said it was an alignment issue and I’d have to make plans to meet a tech sometime next week to realign it. 

The. Hell. I. Do!

”Connect me the disconnect service...NOW!”

I was on hold for 45 mins but a dude finally came on. Very unprofessional. It sounded like a pants off dance off was going on in the background. 

My wife was there to coach me out of getting too carried away but.....if you’ve ever had Directv, you’d understand why...

F’em. 

Officially canceled.

Mendon Wok... I feel the quality had slipped a bit the last few times we had ordered from there.  Still decent, but not as good as it had been.  I do really like the family that runs it though (or did).  We don't order it much anymore. Then again, we don't order out much at all.

Also, DirecTV can eat it.  Sorry for your pain.

54 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

How in the hell did you stumble upon this? This might be the most random-est thing in the "even randomer thread"

Reddit ?

36 minutes ago, IrwinNelson said:

Have I been pronouncing Matthew McConaughey’s name wrong this whole time?

I had a buddy once tell my he would be the greatest celebrity to party with. He'd take you around town and meet everyone, he'd be a great convo, you'd watch college games on the sidelines with him, great wing man, etc. 

But, and he said, McConaughey is such a weird ***** dude at some point he's going to turn to you, after years of friendship, and he's gonna come collect and bang you. Now, is it all worth it up till that moment? Tough call

43 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Reddit ?

I had a buddy once tell my he would be the greatest celebrity to party with. He'd take you around town and meet everyone, he'd be a great convo, you'd watch college games on the sidelines with him, great wing man, etc. 

But, and he said, McConaughey is such a weird ***** dude at some point he's going to turn to you, after years of friendship, and he's gonna come collect and bang you. Now, is it all worth it up till that moment? Tough call

I’m 99% sure he was arrested while playing the bongos high and in the nude. I think that confirms both of your points. 

• Haha (+1) 1