The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

I mentioned I was in the Queen City yesterday. Did I see a picture of Cellino of Cellino and Barnes on a Cellino Plumbing truck? Twin? Side gig?

It's Ross Cellino's brother, who looks a lot like his brother the attorney. I think his name is Tony?

The law firm definitely bank rolled him early on (tons of marketing, new fleet of red white and blue trucks, familiar sound to the "flush" jingle (same writer?)). The idea appeared to be to grab market share, which was not a bad business plan since residential plumbing is good steady work and the providers seemed to be dozens of small outfits. Roy's also joined the fray.

But is the law firm being advertised on the trucks, too?

It's Ross Cellino's brother, who looks a lot like his brother the attorney. I think his name is Tony?

The law firm definitely bank rolled him early on (tons of marketing, new fleet of red white and blue trucks, familiar sound to the "flush" jingle (same writer?)). The idea appeared to be to grab market share, which was not a bad business plan since residential plumbing is good steady work and the providers seemed to be dozens of small outfits. Roy's also joined the fray.

But is the law firm being advertised on the trucks, too?

No, it must have been Tony. Wow, this board is plumbing new depths now.