The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

For now. :(

I hear you, but I would be very surprised if Trump tried to stack the court in such a way.  It's not part of his agenda and his inner most belief system.

Now, if something were to happen and Pence became President then all bets will be off.

=====

EDIT:

My apologies, if my post above has gone a bit too far.

I will leave it for now, but will understand if a mod deletes it, or asks me to do so.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

How does that not mean that? There should be nothing religious involved in this event.

That would violate the rights of religious people. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion; or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Common sense should prevail. At an inauguration, various religions are represented, and those who don't believe are free to whistle Dixie.

The one speaker was ridiculous though, when talking about how God blesses the United States and how we have "dominion" over other countries. But, whatever.

That would violate the rights of religious people. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion; or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Common sense should prevail. At an inauguration, various religions are represented, and those who don't believe are free to whistle Dixie.

The one speaker was ridiculous though, when talking about how God blesses the United States and how we have "dominion" over other countries. But, whatever.

Which speaker was that?

So, what are the protesters protesting, actually,... that the system that has been in place for 240 years to select and facilatate the transfer of power in this country worked once again?

Those people need to get off of their parents' dole and get jobs.

Edited by SwampD

Also Trump signed some bills today, including a proclamation for a national day of patriotism

Oh faschism, you sneaky devil you

The more important one in my opinion is EO to cancel reduced mortgage insurance rates. Great way to stick it to poor people who want to own a home.

Srsly.

Eff off with this. I love the random thread; never went near the politics thread.

(Make the random thread great again.)

You eff off. The cool kids are trying to get in trouble on a Friday night. There's nothing else to do in this town. Are you scared? Here, try a puff.

Well, Chardee Macdennis was interesting. A couple cried and fought, guy passed out on the floor, buddy peed his bed, pissed off the neighbors and our roommates, cops almost came, a shoulder injury might result in a hospital visit, and we broke the sink.

We didn't even finish the game :lol:

Edited by WildCard