The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Except at Ted's where they grill them while piercing them with a fork to get them to open and split faster.  

Ah, see maybe that's what the confusion is. I can picture the fork at Ted's, so maybe that's what they're using to accomplish some kind of scoring?

So on my Hulu front page right now, "Taylor Swift:  City of Love" is right next to a show called ":Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell."  I'm not interested in either, but the juxtaposition is somewhat stark.

Edited by Eleven

45 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Oscar Mayer's are really good. I'd say the best of the bunch. Have you guys tried them? I like to pair them up with a Stroehmann bun, plain yellow mustard and some Countrytime Lemonaid, the powdered kind.

Whoa, what have we here? An aristocrat! Oscars Mayer's? Stroehmann? Country Time? Jesus, aren't you just quite the little lable *****? Bar S brand not good enough for you? What about Best Yet buns? How bout some Great Value red drink? And what about some Hunts ketchup? PA only wants the finer things in life. Probably only buys Philadelphia cream cheese too.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Oscar Mayer's are really good. I'd say the best of the bunch. Have you guys tried them? I like to pair them up with a Stroehmann bun, plain yellow mustard and some Countrytime Lemonaid, the powdered kind.

I bet you don't even add water.  You are a rebel. ?

6 minutes ago, shrader said:

He's snorting it, isn't he?

I did this on a dare in college, and it was, in fact, Country Time Lemonade..  I do not recommend it.  It was good for a laugh though, and probably got me somewhere with Katie from the second floor or whomever.

Edited by Eleven

I've had my dogs on a diet for about a month now. One has just reached the weight I want him at and one is 2 pounds away(that's just under 1kg for all you communists out there). And let me tell you, they are ***** done with it! Within 15 minutes of each other, both have just killed and eaten a bird each in my back yard. Same technique each time. Bird swoops, dog jump and catch in mouth, then mow down before I can run them down. 

They're both very pleased with themselves. I'm picking up feathers.

28 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I've had my dogs on a diet for about a month now. One has just reached the weight I want him at and one is 2 pounds away(that's just under 1kg for all you communists out there). And let me tell you, they are ***** done with it! Within 15 minutes of each other, both have just killed and eaten a bird each in my back yard. Same technique each time. Bird swoops, dog jump and catch in mouth, then mow down before I can run them down. 

They're both very pleased with themselves. I'm picking up feathers.

At least they've got skill.  That move has to be the equivalent of the Karate Kid fly with chop sticks.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

At least they've got skill.  That move has to be the equivalent of the Karate Kid fly with chop sticks.

It's just bred into them. Over the last 5 years or so it's just a massacre of dead birds and bunnies. They have a massive prey drive and I guess it won't be contained.

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

It's just bred into them. Over the last 5 years or so it's just a massacre of dead birds and bunnies. They have a massive prey drive and I guess it won't be contained.

Consider this a positive: the more wildlife they eat, the less you have to spend on food.

8 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Consider this a positive: the more wildlife they eat, the less you have to spend on food.

Agreed. It's just hard to regulate a diet lol. It's not like they're gonna tell me that they just hauled a catfish out of the river and split it!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ubkev said:

Can I borrow one? A rabbit snuck into my fenced off garden and ate every single bud on the flowers. 

14 minutes ago, shrader said:

Can I borrow one? A rabbit snuck into my fenced off garden and ate every single bud on the flowers. 

They hunt as a pack. They'll take care of your rabbit in 2 days, tops. I'll come down as soon as we get the all clear to travel. Beer is on you.

2 hours ago, ubkev said:

They hunt as a pack. They'll take care of your rabbit in 2 days, tops. I'll come down as soon as we get the all clear to travel. Beer is on you.

I know you said it before, but I forget, Blue Heelers?

10 hours ago, ubkev said:

Did I post in here a couple days ago about the brand new fridge in my garage completely filled with beer?  I've got you covered.  They'll love this neighborhood, rabbits everywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/19/2020 at 11:37 AM, darksabre said:

Ah, see maybe that's what the confusion is. I can picture the fork at Ted's, so maybe that's what they're using to accomplish some kind of scoring?

I have always just let them cook and split on their own. I just tried this scoring method for the first time ever.

I’m a fan.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...