The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

16 hours ago, ubkev said:

Does anyone else give their children gag gifts? My kid has gotten at least one every year since he was like 9. He would be severely disappointed without one. 

I did, but my wife got sick of cleaning up vomit and told me to stop.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is resilience, never give up. Our vision, our mission. We’re gifted and brilliant, we’re dreamin’ it, buildin’ it, livin’ it. Unstoppable. Who? Us? Yes. Passion. Check. Drive. Check. How much you’re gonna get? That’s 100%. Gonna’ be no. 1, don’t settle for less

Edited by Eleven

17 minutes ago, Eleven said:

This is resilience, never give up. Our vision, our mission. We’re gifted and brilliant, we’re dreamin’ it, buildin’ it, livin’ it. Unstoppable. Who? Us? Yes. Passion. Check. Drive. Check. How much you’re gonna get? That’s 100%. Gonna’ be no. 1, don’t settle for less

Now that we don't have to worry about those dirty Wuhan tainted vape vials killing people, I might just take up vaping.

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Now that we don't have to worry about those dirty Wuhan tainted vape vials killing people, I might just take up vaping.

Did you even read the lyrics?  DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS.  It's Wuhan vape or nothing.  THAT'S 100%.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:32 AM, PASabreFan said:

What if the murder hornets are using the snow as a disguise?

Now that the public has been "introduced" to the mutant killer hornets from outer space I've noticed an uptick in news outlets reporting about other invasive species.  Case in point Asian Gypsy Moth.  US agencies have been monitoring for AGM for a few years now.  

15 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Now that the public has been "introduced" to the mutant killer hornets from outer space I've noticed an uptick in news outlets reporting about other invasive species.  Case in point Asian Gypsy Moth.  US agencies have been monitoring for AGM for a few years now.  

Saw one on the Angel fish as well. About a month ago I spent a few hours watching videos on invasive pythons in the Everglades. Interesting stuff. 

25 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Saw one on the Angel fish as well. About a month ago I spent a few hours watching videos on invasive pythons in the Everglades. Interesting stuff. 

I have a couple friends working on the python eradication program in Florida.  It's a daunting task.  

33 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

I have a couple friends working on the python eradication program in Florida.  It's a daunting task.  

The last time I was down there my wife wrangled a 6 foot red tail boa out of a tree for some people in The Villages. They'd been waiting on animal control for a while. She told them to grab her a pillow case and she took care of it in 5 seconds. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Hornets nother thing to scare people... meh. This came up fox news as a distraction... Sure do best to get rid of invasive species... but whatever, I've seen aggressive hornets like the bald faced hornet and a common big yellow hornet that sounded like a small plane taking off... sigh

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

The last time I was down there my wife wrangled a 6 foot red tail boa out of a tree for some people in The Villages. They'd been waiting on animal control for a while. She told them to grab her a pillow case and she took care of it in 5 seconds. 

Sounds like she missed her calling!

2 hours ago, ubkev said:

Would you please leave the personal details of your first date out of this thread? There are children.

• Haha (+1) 2

I miss WNY bread.

The Italian bread in WNY is second to none. Even from, like, Wegman's or Tops.

It's sooo good.

Jersey sucks.

Right now is when I would be going back to catch lakers on the lower Niagara.

2020 can suck it,… hard.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I miss WNY bread.

It's sooo good.

Jersey sucks.

2020 can suck it,… hard.

I felt this in my soul.

For some reason Buffalo eats like no where else. Maybe that makes us closer to God.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I miss WNY bread.

It's sooo good.

Jersey sucks.

2020 can suck it,… hard.

Mmmmmm, Kobe Bryant on a nice Italian loaf.

On 5/8/2020 at 10:09 PM, SwampD said:

I miss WNY bread.

It's sooo good.

My wife is from CA.  The first time I took her to WNY, she said this was the best food she ever tasted.  She was so satisfied, and I mean that just how I stated it!  It made me insecure and jealous.  ?

20 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I liked him better as the dad on The King of Queens. Frank was odd, mean almost. Arthur was eccentric in a more charming way and certainly more loving.

The oddness and the almost meanness was what made Frank Frank.  *You wanna piece of me?  You got it!*

What about the soft and gentle Frank.  The Frank of Festivus ... up until the airing of grievances and the feats of strength.