The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

2 hours ago, sabills said:

Jeremy White from WGR is apparently having quadruplets. What a life changer that has to be, haha

WOW, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. The support system better be big otherwise those first few years will be nothing short of a calamity. Twins are a killer much less 4, most likely modern medicine gone awry would be my guess.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, sabills said:

Jeremy White from WGR is apparently having quadruplets. What a life changer that has to be, haha

I heard that on my way in to work today. Holy smokes.

No one just has quadruplets. Everyone you know also has quadruplets, because you recruit then into your family whether they like it or not lol 

46 minutes ago, jsb said:

WOW, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. The support system better be big otherwise those first few years will be nothing short of a calamity. Twins are a killer much less 4, most likely modern medicine gone awry would be my guess.

I used to say if I ever decided to have kids, I'd want twins to just get it out of the way with one 9 month span of hell.

Well, after like 75% of my friends who've had kids have had twins... I take it back. 

Yeah, I have to assume there's something in the water. aka fertility treatments. But I know plenty of people who never did treatments/visits and still popped out twins... 

Quadruplets... jesus christ. I knew a couple back home who had triplets, then got pregnant with quints. Just... my god, I can't imagine being a living clown car. That's got to be hard.

13 minutes ago, josie said:

I used to say if I ever decided to have kids, I'd want twins to just get it out of the way with one 9 month span of hell.

Well, after like 75% of my friends who've had kids have had twins... I take it back. 

Yeah, I have to assume there's something in the water. aka fertility treatments. But I know plenty of people who never did treatments/visits and still popped out twins... 

Quadruplets... jesus christ. I knew a couple back home who had triplets, then got pregnant with quints. Just... my god, I can't imagine being a living clown car. That's got to be hard.

Figure you gotta put each kid in a car seat and booster seat of some kind until they're like 6 or 7. So a minivan wont even cut it because you'd have to climb into the 3rd row constantly. He's going to have to buy a full size 12 passenger Express van or something so he can get to both rows through one sliding door.

express.thumb.jpg.2a44efa5bf57bbff431888c03e74b7a0.jpg

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Figure you gotta put each kid in a car seat and booster seat of some kind until they're like 6 or 7. So a minivan wont even cut it because you'd have to climb into the 3rd row constantly. He's going to have to buy a full size 12 passenger Express van or something so he can get to both rows through one sliding door.

express.thumb.jpg.2a44efa5bf57bbff431888c03e74b7a0.jpg

A family down the road from me growing up had 13 kids. Every single one of them was voted prom king/queen their respective year. Interesting crew. 
Anyway... I clearly remember their giant 90s turquoise/violet splash decaled GMC Safari van, packed to the gills with kids. 

Just now, josie said:

A family down the road from me growing up had 13 kids. Every single one of them was voted prom king/queen their respective year. Interesting crew. 
Anyway... I clearly remember their giant 90s turquoise/violet splash decaled GMC Safari van, packed to the gills with kids. 

I'm assuming the van also pulled a trailer for all their crap lol that's like giving birth to a Cub Scout Den 

1 hour ago, josie said:

Was their name O'Doyle?

• Haha (+1) 1

After a year of living in my home I had my first real get together/house party...... It was kinda crazy, the numerous amounts of alcohol mixed were enough to kill a man, I made an 8 pound post roast and the rest of the night was a random mix of shots, hot tub, smoking a hookah and gorging on treats 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

After a year of living in my home I had my first real get together/house party...... It was kinda crazy, the numerous amounts of alcohol mixed were enough to kill a man, I made an 8 pound post roast and the rest of the night was a random mix of shots, hot tub, smoking a hookah and gorging on treats 

Did anyone show up?  

(insert the thingie of your choice here)

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
it seems that chz crashed it ... thumbs up thingie

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Did anyone show up?  

(insert the thingie of your choice here)

Asking who inserted the thingie of their choice during this raucous party is completely inappropriate.  What people decide to do on their own time is no one's business but their own.

• Thanks (+1) 1