The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

16 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I talked to an 87-year-old man today who has to be circumcised. Something about his ***** being messed up and creating a problem.

You don't hear that every day.

Now you've done it. Here come the Intactivists.

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Possibly. Like Seinfeld said, "If the human body was a car you'd never buy one."

I'm partial to 'Laine's .... 'I don't know how you guys walk around with them'.

You do know about shrinkage, eh?  Just never go in a pool, or ocean, nor lake.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)

10 minutes ago, darksabre said:

A coworker just asked me for advice on buying a vehicle to tow a small camper and then tried to convince me his wife's old minivan has a 5.0 Liter engine in it, as if I don't know everything about every minivan ever made. ?

The new Jeep pickup is really nice and can tow up 7600 lbs

4 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

The new Jeep pickup is really nice and can tow up 7600 lbs

That Gladiator is cool but he wanted something more like an SUV so I recommended the Tahoe. The 5.3 is more than enough but the 5.3 with the Max trailer package or the 6.2 can tow more than he needs it to.

I wish I could afford a Tahoe ?

• Like (+1) 1

yeh my Pilot is getting long in the tooth and not that great for larger trailers.  Plus Ill never drive a minivan.. snobbery... Ford has new big SUV out too.   I really like the idea of the Jeep and being able to take off the doors, roof and go ragtop.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Is it just me, or is that new Jeep really stupid looking.  It looks way out of proportion.  Like Tazzy.

That first image is a retro concept mockup. The second one is real. But yes, it's a little odd looking. That little stump of a bed.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

A coworker just asked me for advice on buying a vehicle to tow a small camper and then tried to convince me his wife's old minivan has a 5.0 Liter engine in it, as if I don't know everything about every minivan ever made. ?

I think we have different ideas of "small camper"; my minivan tows 3500lbs which is enough for small to me.

Also, Minivan, the Suburban for people that aren't vain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2