The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

I saw Hamilton yesterday with my wife. We had to disguise her so she could actually sit there and watch the show like a regular patron. 

I’ve seen every Broadway show that’s  come through the past ten years and I can always find something to nitpick. Lighting, audio, performances, etc. This one had me hook/line/sinker. It sucked me right in and I absolutely loved it. 

10 minutes ago, Ogre said:

I saw Hamilton yesterday with my wife. We had to disguise her so she could actually sit there and watch the show like a regular patron. 

I’ve seen every Broadway show that’s  come through the past ten years and I can always find something to nitpick. Lighting, audio, performances, etc. This one had me hook/line/sinker. It sucked me right in and I absolutely loved it. 

You had to disguise her?  I must have missed a story at some point.

Just now, shrader said:

You had to disguise her?  I must have missed a story at some point.

She an important cog in the wheel at the theater and keeps getting drawn away for this or that. Other than being a fantastically awesome show, Hamilton has been a royal PITA.

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ogre said:

I really want to see that show.

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Hayseed: One who, upon reference to Hamilton, thinks of Paul before the play.

For some reason when I first read this I immediately thought of the whiskey rebellion. I think it was because Hayseed seems like a moonshiner’s name. 

You’re true intention eventually trickled in.

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

WTF freezes them?  Ya lose all the nutrients that way.

59 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Imports are inherently healthier than domestics. The nutrient loss from freezing is still worth it.

Flash Freezing also protects the nutritional value

37 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Somewhere, someone not familiar with Sabrespace lore will read that whole exchange and go WT actual F???  ?

I started laughing out loud when I initially saw it, my GF demanded to know what was so funny, so I handed her my phone after attempting a caveat.  WT actual F??? Was pretty much precisely her reply. 

• Like (+1) 1