The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

11 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

My partner just died her hair red. Should I be concerned her soul is gone, or does that only apply to natural red heads? 

Did she "dye" it red or did she "paint" it red?

There's being a red head and then there's looking like someone threw paint on your head.

Either is acceptable in my book.  I joke with my kids that I am going to paint my hair red.  Although I am getting enough gray that I might actually be able to dye it.

I broke my left hand on the hand crank on my old farmall tractor a few years ago. While visiting my orthopedic guy he starts questioning my alcohol habits....

I tell the truth...”probably 6 or more a day”..

As he flips through my chart his mantra is....“that’s too much...too much...”

He gets to my occupation...”oh you’re an IronWorker!?....No you’re fine...you’re fine....”

?

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, WildCard said:

So a thread entirely devoted to a legit player/personnel decision got deleted because somebody called Housley 'Phylis'?

I'm not taking sides, but I'll say this:  The situation devolved.  Let's not bring it in here!

Edited by Eleven

This whole story about the 50-some year old having saved after having a heart attack in the middle of a beer league game? If I have to hear it referred to as “a real life miracle on ice” one more time, I’m going to lose my mind. They do realize that it wasn’t just a Kurt Russell movie, right?

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

All I know is I want to link to the original article every time somebody blames our best players for the team not being good. I mean, a guy who hasn't scored a goal on 40 games is 4th among forwards in ice time! 

Can you link it here? I haven't even seen the original article

So, obviously I travel a ton 

Why do airports bring out the absolute worst in people, the destinations are so amazing, but the travel, the long flights (which I can't sleep on, tried every trick I know) 

Also boarding and de boarding, there are freaking zones and assigned seats, why does everyone feel the need to bum rush and make it even worse, deboarding, they should have an announcement for those that need to catch a flight and let them off and then exit by row. Instead it's just a crap show. 

I almost want to do a social experiment thesis on this subject. 

I have also worn scrubs to the airport and the perceptions and my overall experience was much different and better then when I wear my comfy clothes, just odd. 

I hate people ??

5 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Why do airports bring out the absolute worst in people, the destinations are so amazing, but the travel, the long flights (which I can't sleep on, tried every trick I know) 

Also boarding and de boarding, there are freaking zones and assigned seats, why does everyone feel the need to bum rush and make it even worse, deboarding, they should have an announcement for those that need to catch a flight and let them off and then exit by row. Instead it's just a crap show. 

I have also worn scrubs to the airport and the perceptions and my overall experience was much different and better then when I wear my comfy clothes, just odd. 

I hate people ??

I'd be very happy if they physically removed any person from a flight who stores their tiny backpack or jacket in the overhead bin, instead of under the seat.

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I hate people ??

Honestly, they need to pipe a modest tranquilizer through the HVAC systems in airports.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

I'd be very happy if they physically removed any person from a flight who stores their tiny backpack or jacket in the overhead bin, instead of under the seat.

Seriously!! And then argue with the flight attendants, I am always very nice to them, and you'd be amazed at what they'll do for ya when you offer a little humanity

27 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Honestly, they need to pipe a modest tranquilizer through the HVAC systems in airports.

Ativan haze for all, that would be amazing 

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I hate people ??

Travel anxiety? I'm pretty mellow. Sure, I talk to myself a lot, and have 0 patience. But I do a good job of internalizing my rage. Put me in an airport and I'll lose my ***** in a heartbeat. I hate everything about it. People are a large part of it. They suck a lot of the time.