The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

2 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

So, the line up to marry the soon to be divorced Mr and Mrs Amazon starts after my wife and myself (either of us will marry either of them).  

So, this means that you are all out of luck.  Sorry, Charlie(s).

Yeah... $60+ BILLION can do a lot of good for you. Plus MacKenzie isn't exactly tough to look at.

Just now, Samson's Flow said:

Yeah... $60+ BILLION can do a lot of good for you. Plus MacKenzie isn't exactly tough to look at.

I hadn't noticed and it really doesn't matter, eh?  It's never about a persons looks, eh?  You sexist so and so!!  Take that you ... you ... guy!!

That's right!!  It's all about and has always been about and will always be about the billion and billions ...

Just now, New Scotland (NS) said:

I hadn't noticed and it really doesn't matter, eh?  It's never about a persons looks, eh?  You sexist so and so!!  Take that you ... you ... guy!!

That's right!!  It's all about and has always been about and will always be about the billion and billions ...

Well since it has been demonstrated that young ladies marrying rich old dudes is a thing, us young guys can at least consider returning the favor. 

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Gonna go ahead and guess once Bezos became insanely rich and got in shape he couldn't resist the temptations

Considering he already has a girlfriend (who is a LA morning show/news anchor) I don't think your guess is far off.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, sabills said:

This article on hockey players having giant butts is pretty funny:
http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/25707545/the-struggle-real-why-hockey-butts-jeans-mix

I have this problem, but I don't play hockey. I'm just built wrong. All thighs, no waist. But not what the kids call thicc. Just... ungainly and squishy and average. 

And I can't afford to have anything tailored. I didn't know people actually tailored their jeans unless they were really wealthy. But I guess if I was a pro hockey player, I could afford to do that. 

I feel like I remember there being a company around for awhile that marketed its jeans to hockey players and weight lifters specifically... I see they mention GongShow but I thought there was another one... 

For me its not the pants, its my stretch armstrong arms... shirts and jackets.  Tried on 10 different winter ski jackets til I found an XL with the proper wing span... 35.5 inch arms 85 inch reach.  Always been a pain because my upper body is somewhere between a large and an XL depending on manufacturer.

3 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

For me its not the pants, its my stretch armstrong arms... shirts and jackets.  Tried on 10 different winter ski jackets til I found an XL with the proper wing span... 35.5 inch arms 85 inch reach.  Always been a pain because my upper body is somewhere between a large and an XL depending on manufacturer.

God that would mega suck. Dark has similar issues. He's like a damn dolphin, all torso, legs same length as mine, except I'm 5'5" and he's 6'2".... 

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Gonna go ahead and guess once Bezos became insanely rich and got in shape he couldn't resist the temptations

Maybe, but they have been together for 25 years and she is also insanely wealthy, so maybe you are right.  Either way, now the lawyers etc ... will be insanely wealthy too.

Just now, Samson's Flow said:

Well since it has been demonstrated that young ladies marrying rich old dudes is a thing, us young guys can at least consider returning the favor. 

She didn't, but I hear ya.  Best of luck ... you can be #3 in line, but that is the same as being 100th, or 1,000th ... in line.

9 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Saaame. Small torso, long wingspan. I get "long" shirts and they still need an inch or two at the end. Most of my shirts end up with arms rolled up when I wear them.

11 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Yep. If I recall we discussed this before and had similar sizing issues for suits. Everything I buy at traditional stores are either 1. way too short in the arms but fit the torso or 2. super baggy in the torso with the right arm length - depending on what size I choose.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sabills said:

Saaame. Small torso, long wingspan. I get "long" shirts and they still need an inch or two at the end. Most of my shirts end up with arms rolled up when I wear them.

I have the opposite problem. My wingspan is only a little long but doesn't match my longer torso. So if I buy long/tall shirts to give me the length I need in the torso, the arms tend to end up too long. If I buy shirts that are right in the arms, the tail is too short and I can't tuck my shirt in.

So I have to hunt for shirts that come standard with longer tails.

5 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I have the opposite problem. My wingspan is only a little long but doesn't match my longer torso. So if I buy long/tall shirts to give me the length I need in the torso, the arms tend to end up too long. If I buy shirts that are right in the arms, the tail is too short and I can't tuck my shirt in.

So I have to hunt for shirts that come standard with longer tails.

Maybe we can take the material from your shirt arms and put them on mine. You can have my leftover torso material.

1 hour ago, spndnchz said:

Yes. Yes I do. Not all, maybe half of them.

I get a lot of tailored & bespoke stuff (hazard of the job) and I didn't even know it was possible to get tailored jeans unless they're bespoke. 

Edited by Eleven

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

I get a lot of tailored & bespoke stuff (hazard of the job) and I didn't even know it was possible to get tailored jeans unless they're bespoke. 

I thought I had a well above average vocabulary.  I had to look up bespoke.

I've started getting alot of stuff tailored as well.  I blame my off balance physique.