OT: Weather (just weather)

JJFIVEOH

I really envy you northerners. Here it is almost mid-December and it's 82° outside at 7:45PM. It has dropped below 70 for a total of two hours in the last 11 days. I don't care where you live, the AC shouldn't be running this close to Christmas at 3AM. In the last seven weeks we've had .3" of rain. 

What's the weather like where you're all at? 

I really envy you northerners. Here it is almost mid-December and it's 82° outside at 7:45PM. It has dropped below 70 for a total of two hours in the last 11 days. I don't care where you live, the AC shouldn't be running this close to Christmas at 3AM. In the last seven weeks we've had .3" of rain. 

What's the weather like where you're all at? 

F off.

The cold can be rough, but I'd be worse off if I was where JJ is dealing with the heat right now than I am with the cold weather. 

When it's cold out, I'm comfortable 98% of the day. The only time I'm not is when I go outside to the car in the morning. 

When it's hot out, I'm comfortable for about 5% of the day, when I'm in the car driving somewhere and the AC is on.

I understand his sentiment. 

I really believe people are born cold or warm weathered. I've seen people come down here and within a year are wearing sweaters when it drops to 60. Then there are those who still walk around in shorts when it gets in the 40's, 20 years after moving here. I've been here 20 years, on days when I go to the track, I've gone through 9 bottles of Gatorade (32 ouncers) and not piss once. But some of my friends who are natives don't even break a sweat and nurse one bottle of water. I just don't get it.