Sabres TV station

Sabres4LIFE

from bflo news:

? Here's some good news for Buffalo Sabres fans with DirecTV. The National Hockey League team has been told by Madison Square Garden Network officials that a deal has been struck for Sabres games to be carried on the satellite service in Western New York.

No such luck yet for satellite subscribers to Dish Network, though MSG has told the Sabres that negotiations are continuing. The Sabres games will be carried on basic cable in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse.

Will Rick and Jim be doing the TV games?

I know Rick is back, I believe Jim is as well.

Also, although Hockey Hotline is dead, Robitaille will be back with a new sidekick (sorry I can't remember who) on a post game show broadcast from HSBC. The new show is supposed to be more focused on post game interviews and analysis and less of a call in show.

Dave.

Damn... unless i get NHL Center ice from Cogeco i can't really see any games... i guess its radio for me for the first little bit... i Wish we got some sort of MSG or Western New York Channels up here in Canada... we do make up a pretty good percentage of sabres fans... i think 10% or something i heard.

Archived