[Game Day] Senators @ Sabres 7:00PM

SabresBeat

On a sidenote, Darcy Tucker got 1st star in Toronto's game tonight.

C'mon, no raining on the parade here. The boys put on a great effort tonight and played like we know they can, erasing a two goal deficit and scoring in the final minute to tie it. It wasn't a perfect game as Ottawa capitalized on some mistakes, but I felt we were MUCH stronger defensively and we really took it to them on offense. I know they were missing D-men but who cares... Let's start building some momentum towards the playoffs!!!

All I can say about tonight's game is WOW. It was really looking like Ottawa was going to beat us yet AGAIN, but the boys some how pulled it out. The boys are back!

Cheers to the crowd this evening. I was back here in Rochester watching on tv and almost felt like I was at the game at some points because the place got so loud. LETS GO BUFFALO!

I've loved Max's attitude all year. Yeah, he still can't finish, but like Connolly, he came to play with a new attitude. Even the penalties he took earlier in the season showed a heart he hadn't displayed.

He seemed to lose that attitude during the losing streak, but he played well in Toronto, and incredible tonite. He's fast becoming a premier setup man.

Just an overall solid effort. I think that Toronto shallacking may have been the true wakeup call.

i'm not a huge max fan, but he really deserves some credit for the game he played last night. i still remember how back in the fall, lindy was trying to beat into his head that maybe his big breakthrough season would come as a result of him working harder to set up other players. all year long, i have been waiting for him to really take that advice to heart....looks like he finally is!

and briere is freaking awesome...cna't wait for the new jerseys to come out so i can get myself a #48!!