[Game Day] Senators @ Sabres 7:00PM

SabresBeat

I'm pretty sure that ottawa will win the division, however its not out of the question for the sabres to win. They need help, i.e. ottawa losing out. A hard fought sabres victory, like last night's, will give the sens something to think about heading into the weekend's games.

It seemed as if the team regained some of their bite in Toronto and lets hope that they pull fuel from the whole Darcy Tucker inscedent and kick some senator butt tonight! It would definetly be a great sign if they come out and out-work the Sens for 60 minutes and play the hockey they known for the majority of the season... that for me would say 'were ready for the play-offs' yeah many would say 'it's only one game' but the sabres have only beaten Ottawa once this year so a win in regulation could b the big stepping stone this team has needed all year. Aright, GO Sabres!!!!!!

I hoping the sabres play 40 minutes tonight instead of the 30 they played against the Leafs. Still a big L again tonight for Biron. Lets keep Miller out until he can be in games he has a shot in.

Ruff said he hasn't decided on the starter for tonight's game yet in the morning press conference. Since I even think they should start Marty...it's gotta be a no brainer! :lol:

They have to start Marty tonight. You don't want to make head cases out of BOTH goalies right now. I really don't care who plays, as long as they play well enough to go deep. I am sure that if Buffalo was being presented the Stanley Cup, there would be no debate on which goalie got us there. Ride the hot hand!

On another note, this game is hugely important. I do not believe they will win the division under any circumstance, but we need to have a convincing win against Ottawa before the playoffs. We may have to play them there and we need to get this monkey of our backs. Very big game tonight.

Okay, today is my birthday, so I know the Sabres are going to win. Biron stands on his head and the whole Sabre nation holds hands and agrees on everything from which goalie should start to whether or not James patrick should be brought back.

Maybe not. At least my ball team (Cincinnati) won and my NBA team (San Antonio) will probably win.

Here's hoping for the return of November/December Marty.

Okay, today is my birthday, so I know the Sabres are going to win. Biron stands on his head and the whole Sabre nation holds hands and agrees on everything from which goalie should start to whether or not James patrick should be brought back.

Maybe not. At least my ball team (Cincinnati) won and my NBA team (San Antonio) will probably win.

Here's hoping for the return of November/December Marty.

December-February Miller was better. :P

Still on 768 for DirecTV as I already posted...

On a game note, Vanek just made a great backchecking defensive play. Maybe the sit down actually worked.

man, i really like Max more and more each game. Nice setup by Campbell. His +/- stinks but he is one of our few D that can lug the puck up ice.

Anyone notice how Max looks towards the stands after he scores? I noticed it last week that it seems like he acknowledges someone in the arena after goals...

btw, i should probably be doing this stuff in the chat room but i can't get beyond my firewall!

anyway, i love that labatt outdoor pond hockey championship commercial - ironic, that the USA Hockey Pond hockey championships are hosted by Labatt!

A good period for the Sabres, but nothing to show for it. A cynic would say Alfredsson's goal was a Marty Special, coming in the final minute. But, hey, it's Alfredsson for crying out loud.

Good to see Mair throwing his body around.

Sabres need to take advantage of a shorthanded Sens team that doesn't seem to be mentally in this game.

we just got screwed with that goal...they should have blown the whistle and they didnt, and that allowed Eaves to hack it into the net even though Biron covered it..........BS!

And the one in Toronto didnt count because the referee "meant to blow the whistle"...whats the difference!