Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

I also love Nick Cage.

Jacque, Fences is amazing! After my first viewing I thought the writing and acting was great, and the directing was meh. After seeing it again, the direction is actually really good. Denzel and Viola Davis both earned another oscar, I think.

How? Why? In a "my god he's so bad I love how bad he is" kind of way?

All the Keanu Reeves Talk in here has inspired me. Just watched his best film. Point Break, of course.

Well any piece of celluoid that can make cinematic entertainment out of Reeves and Swayze had to do something right.

The first Matrix movie is a competitor for his best movie, although staring at Carrie Ann Moss' jumblies for a couple hours never hurts.

How? Why? In a "my god he's so bad I love how bad he is" kind of way?

I think that when Nick Cage is in a bad movie, he knows it and tries to be as crazy/weird/bad as the director will allow him. Sometimes, when the director never says no, we get masterpieces like his Wicker Man performance (NOT THE BEEEEES).

Also, he was the best batman (in the movie Kickass) until Will Arnett's Lego version took the world by storm.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Jason Statham is ###### Marlon Brando compared to Nick Coppola. He's so painful to watch.

There's a nurse I work with, good guy.... But he loves Jason Statham, he thinks he has the acting acumen of Tom hanks.... He literally has one face, one movie... If it's not a transporter then just stop

And please,no more The Rock in movies, for the love of all things holy.

Has anyone seen "get out" the new one about the interracial couple and it's a horror?

There's a nurse I work with, good guy.... But he loves Jason Statham, he thinks he has the acting acumen of Tom hanks.... He literally has one face, one movie... If it's not a transporter then just stop

And please,no more The Rock in movies, for the love of all things holy.

Has anyone seen "get out" the new one about the interracial couple and it's a horror?

I can only think the "get out" title stems from Eddie Murphy's Delirious routine where he says exactly that.

I made the mistake of watching ' Arrival ' last night based on the 4 out of 5 stars from previous viewers on my cable companies ratings system. What a waste of a saturday night and a snore fest at that. I'm thinking that the 4 out of 5 stars was from linguistic professors.

I made the mistake of watching ' Arrival ' last night based on the 4 out of 5 stars from previous viewers on my cable companies ratings system. What a waste of a saturday night and a snore fest at that. I'm thinking that the 4 out of 5 stars was from linguistic professors.

Arrival is amazing. Amy Adams is so good and the sound design/editing is incredible.