Jump to content
New Scotland (NS)

Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Recommended Posts

Wife and I watched Catfish today. Awesome movie. Loved it.

 

Kerr produced when called upon. That’s not a passenger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ubkev said:

He was the 6th best player at best on those teams. He's on the cover shot for recent relevance because now he's Steph Curry's passenger.

Actually 7th.  Luc Longly had more MPG and PPG than Kerr for those Championship teams.  Weren’t they all passengers to some extent?  Isn’t that the point of the documentary?  They assembled complimentary players to play with MJ.  

 The production and editing on this project is quite impressive.  Never a fan of those Bulls teams but always respected them.   Great job of weaving interviews from 97 and today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Knight and Day.  For some reason I really liked it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Watched Knight and Day.  For some reason I really liked it.

There is something about the movie that works.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Into the Spider-verse with the kids.  They're enthralled and I'm impressed so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indabuff said:

Watching Into the Spider-verse with the kids.  They're enthralled and I'm impressed so far.

Great little movie

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indabuff said:

Watching Into the Spider-verse with the kids.  They're enthralled and I'm impressed so far.

Best spiderman movie yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Ad Astra tonight. meh... it was pretty good. It’s no Interstellar, but not bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the Lance Armstrong 30 for 30 on ESPN tonight and last Sunday night (two 2-hour episodes).  I would recommend watching it no matter where you fall out on the scale of how you feel about him.  There was a comment about him being a very Shakespearean character that really struck a chord with me.  There was another quote about good people being so capable of badness, and bad people doing really good things.  Very gray, and a very good story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BagBoy said:

I watched the Lance Armstrong 30 for 30 on ESPN tonight and last Sunday night (two 2-hour episodes).  I would recommend watching it no matter where you fall out on the scale of how you feel about him.  There was a comment about him being a very Shakespearean character that really struck a chord with me.  There was another quote about good people being so capable of badness, and bad people doing really good things.  Very gray, and a very good story.

I watched it. It wasn't bad. Documentaries  are still way more entertaining than cycling to me, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if there has ever been any better television than remote controlled bionic Sasquatch.

Gotta love COZI TV.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been binging "The Expanse" on Amazon Prime -- I'm about halfway through season 2 so far.  Pretty good sci-fi/outer space action thriller, with some Game of Thrones-style machiavellian plotting, if that's your cup of tea.  So far it's a solid B-plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I don’t know if there has ever been any better television than remote controlled bionic Sasquatch.

Gotta love COZI TV.

Go on.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Weave said:

Go on.....

When The Six Million Dollar Man jumped the shark.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SwampD said:

When The Six Million Dollar Man jumped the shark.

2-3 million was more than enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ubkev said:

I watched it. It wasn't bad. Documentaries  are still way more entertaining than cycling to me, though.

There is really nothing exciting about watch people ride bikes.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spndnchz said:

There is really nothing exciting about watch people ride bikes.

Absolutely nothing! And some crossfitter saw that and was like "How can I make this worse?" And the CrossFit games were born.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ubkev said:

Absolutely nothing! And some crossfitter saw that and was like "How can I make this worse?" And the CrossFit games were born.

I love the Tour de France 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I love the Tour de France 

Same. Really good competitive cycling can be very exciting to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should bring some Road Rash aspects into cycling.  Dude hitting another dude with nunchucks on a Schwinn bike at 35 mph?  Yes please.

I kid, maybe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the movie Villain.  I'm really digging it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished binge watching all of Better Call Saul. Great show. Looking forward to next season.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The theater scene in Cape Fear with DeNiro and Juliette Lewis is ***** disturbing! 

Edited by ubkev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Anyone watching Snowpiercer?

I am. My interest is wavering but I’m trying to hang in there. It’s ok so far.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...