New Scotland (NS)

Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

I liked Barry, too. Def takes a darker turn than I expected, though that's really on me.

7 minutes ago, sabills said:

I liked Barry, too. Def takes a darker turn than I expected, though that's really on me.

Good to hear. I watched the first episode but was worried the whole killer/hit man was going to take a back seat to his acting aspirations. I guess I need to keep watching.

7 hours ago, shrader said:

It sounds like you were one of the lucky ones to miss out on the Wolverine origin movie and their use of Gambit.  Only one good thing came out of that movie and it was the mid-credit scenes in Deadpool 2.

No I saw it. And forgot it. 

6 hours ago, sabills said:

Starting now!

• Like (+1) 1

Advertisements are referring to Transit as Casablanca written by Kafka.   I can think of no more tantalizing teaser.   Just imagine ....

Season 4 of “catastrophe” on Amazon Prime starts on Friday.  The first 3 seasons were outstanding IMHO.  Solid A.  

I may have mentioned this already but NBC’s Hannibal is an incredible experience. Not something you’d expect from a network like them but it’s got everything. Incredible characters, acting, visual effects and story telling. It’s even got a ton of gore. Laurence Fishburne, Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen.

Caught the new episode of Billions. The show isn't perfect but Mikey Wags gets me ROTFL every episode.  Dude can act as he couldn't have been more opposite in Breaking Bad. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

I saw Captain Marvel.  Pretty weak IMHO — I’d give it a C-minus to a C.  The next Avengers needs to be better than that.  

Binged watched Killing Eve. Pretty solid show.

If anyone likes Boris Karloff, check out Thriller. It was an hour long tv show in the early 1960’s. Pretty cool mix of paranormal, who dun it, sci-fi type premises. Watch them on YouTube.

Watching After Life on netflix.

It is the show I needed to see right now.  I feel like it was written specifically for me.

It has changed me.

23 minutes ago, LTS said:

Watching After Life on netflix.

It is the show I needed to see right now.  I feel like it was written specifically for me.

It has changed me.

That's the Ricky Gervaise one, right? If so, I thought it was pretty good, although I'm disappointed it was only 6 episodes (so far).

I also finished Season one of Good Girls on Netflix. Overall, I liked it, although I wish I had waited to start watching it later. I watched the first season on Netflix and started season 2 on Hulu but there are only 3 episodes available for season 2 at this time, so it won't be long before I'm completely caught up and having to wait for a new episode every week.

Watched the documentary everyone in talking about Inventor: Out for blood in Silicon Valley. It's good. Elizabeth Holmes is somewhere between a sociopath and a psychopath. 

9 hours ago, Drunkard said:

That's the Ricky Gervaise one, right? If so, I thought it was pretty good, although I'm disappointed it was only 6 episodes (so far).

It is the Ricky Gervais one.  And crap, I might have watched the last one and not even known it... sigh.