Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

On 12/10/2018 at 11:14 PM, Sabel79 said:

Can we have a conversation about how, based upon what we now know about the banking system in this country, Mr. Potter is actually the good guy in It's a Wonderful life?

Ok, just rewatching It's A Wonderful Life for the 33rd time. George's brother Harry is a selfish little prick and Uncle Billy should be under 24 hour care.

Edit: and George Bailey is a real butthole.

Edited by ubkev

50 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Ok, just rewatching It's A Wonderful Life for the 33rd time. George's brother Harry is a selfish little prick and Uncle Billy should be under 24 hour care.

Edit: and George Bailey is a real butthole.

Am I the only one who found "old spinster" Mary to be the hottest chick in the movie?

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Am I the only one who found "old spinster" Mary to be the hottest chick in the movie?

Donna Reed (Mary) was smokin hot! So was Violet though. It all comes down to blonde or brunette preference. But Mary had a hell of a throwing arm, so that's a big +1.

10 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Donna Reed (Mary) was smokin hot! So was Violet though. It all comes down to blonde or brunette preference. But Mary had a hell of a throwing arm, so that's a big +1.

Agreed.

Another reason George is a butthole,... $8000 back then is like $100,000 now. Who lets uncle freakin’ Billy to take that much money over to the bank in a freakin’ envelope?!

7 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Agreed.

Another reason George is a butthole,... $8000 back then is like $100,000 now. Who lets uncle freakin’ Billy to take that much money over to the bank in a freakin’ envelope?!

Schmucks! The lot of em. Remember when he called Mary "brainless!"? What a dingleberry.

7 hours ago, Samson's Flow said:

Any thoughts on this Bird Box phenomenon? My wife has been sick all week so we've been watching a lot of movies, and the best I can say is it's a better version of The Happening (which I thought was awful).

I got bored halfway through and stopped watching. My wife watched to the end and gave it a solid meh.