Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

Doctor Strange starts in 10 minutes. I'm going into this one thoroughly confused/very open minded. Very not well known character, freaking obscure actually. I remember him being mentioned in an animated series or 2 back in the 90s, but I really have no clue what I'm getting into.

PS - movies are expensive on Saturday night.

Doctor Strange starts in 10 minutes. I'm going into this one thoroughly confused/very open minded. Very not well known character, freaking obscure actually. I remember him being mentioned in an animated series or 2 back in the 90s, but I really have no clue what I'm getting into.

PS - movies are expensive on Saturday night.

Cool movie. Very cool.

2 after credits scenes, as per usual these days in marvel movies.

The Witch

The Witch is soooo good! It's also a period piece, set in colonial America.

I though that movie was crap, I mean demonic goats, really.... It nearly put me to sleep. Plus shots of the boy looking at his sisters boobs all movie, weird. At the beginning I wish they would have gone into why the exile occurred more.

Overall it gets a D-

The plot/resolution is eh, but I LOOOOOOVE the way its shot. The 70s esque zooms make that house look like a damn castle.

I did like this aspect about it. I've been on a horror movie binge lately, I hate them but they're good to watch with someone. Just saw The Descent and Demonic last night. Honestly haven't been actually scared by any of them yet. Gonna watch Mama, Lights Out, Don't Breath, and Insidious next

Jeepers Creepers was a great movie IMO

Edited by WildCard

Watched Selma on Friday with my friend.

A very good, but often disturbing movie.

IMO, MLK is an American hero.

Selma is incredible. One of the most egregious oscar snubs in recent memory. Ava duvernay is an incredible director.

They couldn't use MLK's actual speech so the writers wrote their own version of his speeches. The result is pretty amazing.

I loved The Mist, including the ending. 

Agree with nfreeman that Fargo S2 was the best thing on TV all last year by a mile.  Incredibly compelling and original. 

Anybody else excited to see Arrival?  It's currently rocking a 100% fresh rating on RT with over 50 reviews so far...