Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

Ozark is finally in the can and I'm halfway through the last season. 

Officially can't stand Wendy Byrde at this point. 

It'll all be over soon, as soon as I get a chance to watch the last five episodes. 

On 5/3/2022 at 1:43 PM, Norcal said:

It'll all be over soon, as soon as I get a chance to watch the last five episodes. 

I’ve watched all but the new episodes, are they worth it?

32 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Outlander Season- I'm really gonna miss this show 

Better Call Saul-👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Fresh Prince Reboot on Peacock was really good 

I watch way too much TV 😬

Yea Better Call Saul is very good. Just like breaking bad… I’m going to miss that show as well.

Anybody who has watched it …. How was that show Narcos?

Anybody who has watched it… How was that show Terror? (on Hulu)

On 5/3/2022 at 1:43 PM, Norcal said:

On 5/4/2022 at 1:59 PM, spndnchz said:

I’ve watched all but the new episodes, are they worth it?

On 5/4/2022 at 2:17 PM, Norcal said:

100%

Man what a finish for Ozark.  Saw someone on Twitter stating they “hated” the ending.  Not sure what they were expecting. I thought It was perfect. I actually laughed out loud.  Some people like everything wrapped up with a pretty bow and perfect clarity, if this show told us anything, that was never going to be the case. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of free time now so I watched the entire Marvel universe (movies, shorts, and series) in timeline order, ya know, to kill some time.

It’s good. It’s more intriguing out of order, though, like a Tarantino movie.

I preferred the lesser stories. I get tired of the “end of everything” movies.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:00 PM, ubkev said:

Top Gun: Maverick was dope.

On 6/4/2022 at 8:13 AM, GoPre said:

Worthy of a second viewing at the theatre.  It is that good.  

I saw it at a drive-in theater tonight.  Kinda cheesy but very enjoyable.  Great action scenes.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/4/2022 at 2:15 PM, JujuFish said:

I don't know how anyone can watch a movie twice in theaters.

To each each his own - I feel if it’s one I like enough it’s perfectly fine.  Seeing a movie in a theater is far different from watching it at home.  It’s a different experience.  
To my understanding, Tom Cruise played a role in delaying the release of Top Gun.  He wanted people to experience it in theaters….. not just for money reasons.  

1 hour ago, GoPre said:

To each each his own - I feel if it’s one I like enough it’s perfectly fine.  Seeing a movie in a theater is far different from watching it at home.  It’s a different experience.  
To my understanding, Tom Cruise played a role in delaying the release of Top Gun.  He wanted people to experience it in theaters….. not just for money reasons.  

It depends on the size of your subwoofer. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, GoPre said:

Oh I know lots of people who do.  I just can't fathom it, even if it were one of my favorite movies, within close proximity at least.  I could do it for a re-release. Like, if they brough LOTR back to theaters, I could definitely rewatch the trilogy, but that's because it's been 17 years since the latest one.  But seeing the same movie in back to back weekends?  Or the people who watched Episode VII or Endgame 5+ times in theaters?  Boggles my mind.

• Like (+1) 1