Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

When you watch Star Wars, what order do you watch them in?

IMO you gotta go order of release. There are so many call backs to themes and motifs in the later movies to things that happen in the OT - to me the original moments deserve to be witnessed first, have their full weight attributed to them. 

A New Hope first just feels right. 

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

When you watch Star Wars, what order do you watch them in?

IMO you gotta go order of release. There are so many call backs to themes and motifs in the later movies to things that happen in the OT - to me the original moments deserve to be witnessed first, have their full weight attributed to them. 

A New Hope first just feels right. 

I watch The Last Jedi first now because it’s the best one

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2021 at 9:38 AM, Hoss said:

However many times Ted Lasso has been recommended on here is not enough so here's one more.

Saw a few episodes on a flight, it was awesome.

Sopranos prequel series coming out, same creator from the original Sopranos.

• Like (+1) 2

Not sure, but it won't be Hard Knocks featuring (yet again) the football team from Dallas.

If  they really want to do something worth while on that show I suggest using one of the football sides from Manchester, maybe both.  Can you imagine the Hard Knocks between Man C and Man U?  Awesome!!

Edited by New Scotland (NS)

12 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Not sure, but it won't be Hard Knocks featuring (yet again) the football team from Dallas.

If  they really want to do something worth while on that show I suggest using one of the football sides from Manchester, maybe both.  Can you imagine the Hard Knocks between Man C and Man U?  Awesome!!

Sutherland Till I Die on Netflix accomplishes what you're looking for here 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Rewatching The Leftovers again which I highly recommend if you’ve got HBO. It’s a little different from your typical drama with some simple supernaturals at work.

Christopher Eccleston does his best work in this and should’ve gotten some award recognition for it (you might know him as the first doctor of the new Doctor Who)

Edited by Hoss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wife and I saw The Many Saints of Newark last night. 

Michael Gandolfini is in it less than I expected, but it was a good flick.

We’ve also been binge watching Creepshow. That’s pretty good too. Like the way it’s shot and presented.

Edited by Zamboni

October is spooky content only. Kicked it off with Midnight Mass on Netflix which is another example of what Mike Flanagan makes the best horror tv writer ever (not movies, just tv).

Went with a classic with Clue tonight which I haven’t seen since I was a kid and it was MUCH better as an adult considering I could actually understand the ridiculousness of it all.

27 minutes ago, Hoss said:

October is spooky content only. Kicked it off with Midnight Mass on Netflix which is another example of what Mike Flanagan makes the best horror tv writer ever (not movies, just tv).

Went with a classic with Clue tonight which I haven’t seen since I was a kid and it was MUCH better as an adult considering I could actually understand the ridiculousness of it all.

Clue is criminally underrated. It is such a well done movie.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1