Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

4 hours ago, ubkev said:

He was the 6th best player at best on those teams. He's on the cover shot for recent relevance because now he's Steph Curry's passenger.

Actually 7th.  Luc Longly had more MPG and PPG than Kerr for those Championship teams.  Weren’t they all passengers to some extent?  Isn’t that the point of the documentary?  They assembled complimentary players to play with MJ.  

The production and editing on this project is quite impressive.  Never a fan of those Bulls teams but always respected them.   Great job of weaving interviews from 97 and today. 

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the Lance Armstrong 30 for 30 on ESPN tonight and last Sunday night (two 2-hour episodes).  I would recommend watching it no matter where you fall out on the scale of how you feel about him.  There was a comment about him being a very Shakespearean character that really struck a chord with me.  There was another quote about good people being so capable of badness, and bad people doing really good things.  Very gray, and a very good story.

9 hours ago, BagBoy said:

I watched the Lance Armstrong 30 for 30 on ESPN tonight and last Sunday night (two 2-hour episodes).  I would recommend watching it no matter where you fall out on the scale of how you feel about him.  There was a comment about him being a very Shakespearean character that really struck a chord with me.  There was another quote about good people being so capable of badness, and bad people doing really good things.  Very gray, and a very good story.

I watched it. It wasn't bad. Documentaries  are still way more entertaining than cycling to me, though.

I've been binging "The Expanse" on Amazon Prime -- I'm about halfway through season 2 so far.  Pretty good sci-fi/outer space action thriller, with some Game of Thrones-style machiavellian plotting, if that's your cup of tea.  So far it's a solid B-plus.

2 hours ago, spndnchz said:

There is really nothing exciting about watch people ride bikes.

Absolutely nothing! And some crossfitter saw that and was like "How can I make this worse?" And the CrossFit games were born.