Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

My wife and I have been watching 60 Minutes Australia on YouTube.

They do a very good job and always have very interesting topics that are often scary.

We have always had Australia on our 'bucket list'.  With all the snakes, spiders, sharks and gators that will kill you and the oppressive heat ... one bucket list item removed.

On the Fast & Furious — I have found 4 through 8 to all be pretty enjoyable action movies with some amazing scenes (albeit plenty of dumb dialogue).  

Separately:  my wife and I saw “the favorite” last weekend.  Pretty good — if you want to make your wife/gf happy by going with her to a British period piece, this is one of the most entertaining I’ve seen.  Solid B-plus.  

12 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

On the Fast & Furious — I have found 4 through 8 to all be pretty enjoyable action movies with some amazing scenes (albeit plenty of dumb dialogue).  

Separately:  my wife and I saw “the favorite” last weekend.  Pretty good — if you want to make your wife/gf happy by going with her to a British period piece, this is one of the most entertaining I’ve seen.  Solid B-plus.  

That cannot be spelled correctly given the context.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Tonight, it's Goldfinger.  I've seen it 30 times if I've seen it once, but it's been a long time.

This movie couldn't be made today, and that's a shame.

No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!

Top 5 Bond movie for me. Love it!

Anyone here watch Vikings? That and SEAL Team are my favorites right now. If you have ever watched The Unit don’t worry, SEAL Team doesn’t go down the romantic drama road anywhere near as much. Decent plots/missions.

Vikings has a hint of history to it so if you are into that and action I recommend taking a look. 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:19 PM, New Scotland (NS) said:

My wife and I have been watching 60 Minutes Australia on YouTube.

They do a very good job and always have very interesting topics that are often scary.

We have always had Australia on our 'bucket list'.  With all the snakes, spiders, sharks and gators that will kill you and the oppressive heat ... one bucket list item removed.

There is a show called Mountain Men which shows what it’s like to live off the grid in different climates/terrain. Might be up your alley.

• Thanks (+1) 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:48 AM, SABRES 0311 said:

Anyone here watch Vikings? That and SEAL Team are my favorites right now. If you have ever watched The Unit don’t worry, SEAL Team doesn’t go down the romantic drama road anywhere near as much. Decent plots/missions.

Vikings has a hint of history to it so if you are into that and action I recommend taking a look. 

Vikings is great. I've been watching since the first season. From my understanding they are planning to end the show after 1 more season, although they are in talks for a spinoff. I hope they base it on either Lagertha or Floki though. If they base the spinoff on one of Ragnar's kids I probably won't stick with it for too long.

3 hours ago, spndnchz said:

Watch that Ant and Wasp one last night. Pretty good

Watched it during the Superb Owl.  It was a worthy replacement.  It still felt like a "filler" movie but it was highly entertaining, so I didn't mind.

On 2/10/2019 at 3:48 AM, SABRES 0311 said:

Anyone here watch Vikings? 

I binged a few episode re-runs during the first season.  My expectations were low for a History Channel drama series.  I was really impressed and hooked.  Saw the first three seasons (Blood Eagle is part of my vocabulary now).  Need to catch up.

7 hours ago, Indabuff said:

I binged a few episode re-runs during the first season.  My expectations were low for a History Channel drama series.  I was really impressed and hooked.  Saw the first three seasons (Blood Eagle is part of my vocabulary now).  Need to catch up.

I think next season is the last. Ragnar and Bjorn are beasts.