SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2016-2017 Edition

deluca67

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am making one last plea in Gold...can the owners of Paul's Pleasant Team and Qwksndmonster please spend at least 5 minutes each week to start active players and replace anyone on IR.  I hate lame duck teams especially ones that are that way from the very beginning of the season.

Thx.

I am making one last plea in Gold...can the owners of Paul's Pleasant Team and Qwksndmonster please spend at least 5 minutes each week to start active players and replace anyone on IR.  I hate lame duck teams especially ones that are that way from the very beginning of the season.

Thx.

Same with Waratah's in Blue (same owner). Is there a way we can get people to take these teams over by force? 

Pauls pleasant team and Waratahs are both mine. I made it very clear before the season started I was retiring from fantasy hockey and was no longer interested. Who the is managing my teams and why haven't they changed the names? WTF DeLuca?

Perhaps Deluca has me on ignore. Again, I am retiring from fantasy hockey. Somebody please tell him.

Hank's retiring Deluca.

Same with Waratah's in Blue (same owner). Is there a way we can get people to take these teams over by force?

No force needed. I never wanted in this year. Your commissioners are incompetent.

Pauls pleasant team and Waratahs are both mine. I made it very clear before the season started I was retiring from fantasy hockey and was no longer interested. Who the ###### is managing my teams and why haven't they changed the names? WTF DeLuca?

No force needed. I never wanted in this year. Your commissioners are incompetent.

It's true, you literally said on the first page you weren't playing. 

Pleasant as always, I or someone else can start managing Hanks team.

Maybe one of the half dozen posters who've expressed interest in managing a team but couldn't take mine over due to an incompetent/uninterested commissioner?

Change the team name.

Maybe one of the half dozen posters who've expressed interest in managing a team but couldn't take mine over due to an incompetent/uninterested commissioner?

Change the team name.

I had trouble finding people for the league, hence why d4rk is in the league. Figured your first name was Hank, not Kenneth.

Man, you really are terrible to interact with

• 3 months later...

It appears to be over for me, tonight. I'm going to need Miller to get shelled and pull off the shutout, and not the Miller shutout. Then I'm gonna need Little to go off on the powerplay. Good season, folks. Good luck to those moving on.

Edit: !! Little is playing Miller! I'm ! , I read the schedule wrong.

Edited by ubkev

I will be holding my SabreSpaceGold championship parade at 1PM tomorrow.  It will be held outside of the local Dollar Tree store.  Afterwards, everyone in attendance gets one free item from the store.

It was a fun year...except for a couple of deadbeat teams from the outset.

• 5 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.