Explain Your Avatar!

WildCard

###### it, it's the offseason; time to get creative with the threads.

So, tell me SS members, where in the hell does your avatar come from?? I'll start. Mine is Charlie from the show 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'. I found an original red version online, and spent a extremely frustrating 2 hours struggling in MS paint to change the colors

*Belch* That's a, that's a pretty heavy question you just asked, there, Morty, and I don't know i-i-i-if I feel like giving you the answer, because I *belch* doubt you have the attention span or mental capacity to fully appreciate it.

####ing Tammy

*passes out* 

In bird culture, that is what is known as a 'dick move' 

Edited by WildCard

Gordie Howe for the summer. I'll probably change it in the fall.

At this point, I'm not sure I'll ever change my avatar. Ink, Eleven, and True are the 3 that come to mind where if they changed their avatars, I'd be lost for a week on here

Edit: And dudacek + Taro

Edited by WildCard

Gordie Howe for the summer. I'll probably change it in the fall.

It's Cameron Frye and you know it.

At this point, I'm not sure I'll ever change my avatar. Ink, Eleven, and True are the 3 that come to mind where if they changed their avatars, I'd be lost for a week on here

Edit: And dudacek + Taro

I can't.  She painted this for me, and it was really nice of her.  I used to change once in a while, but it's been years now.

Note to self: time to change mine. Again. I've had many. I honestly can't remember all of them, but I think I had the fat, old, bearded guy at his computer for awhile. I'll probably go back to Eichel.

Dammit Pa, I've been looking at yours for weeks! What is it??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.