Conolly Avatar

WildCard

Question

14 answers to this question

This would be the place for such a discussion. Thanks. :thumbsup:

No problem!

I'm kind of confused though. I really came here because I was wondering if we could change the Connolly avatar, but doing so requires your permission/help, and the board members voting on what they want next (at least I think they'll get to choose). So, I'm kinda unsure on the next step here

I'm with Wildcard on this one. Connolly was widely reviled when he was here, but since some articles have come to light that he's struggling mightily with what appear to be the after effects of his injuries from playing. Let's find someone equally reviled but without the seemingly tragic post-hockey story.

The sole purpose choosing a non-desirable default avatar is to motivate people to change it in a humorous way. Tim was chosen at the time because the fanbase really soured on him and he had a reputation for being lazy. Being too lazy to change your avatar sort of fit right in. Just something to keep in mind.

The sole purpose choosing a non-desirable default avatar is to motivate people to change it in a humorous way. Tim was chosen at the time because the fanbase really soured on him and he had a reputation for being lazy. Being too lazy to change your avatar sort of fit right in. Just something to keep in mind.

He definitely fits, but that was a different time, a different board. If you would like to keep it as Connolly, it can definitely stay as TC, and I won't be too bothered by it. If you're open to it though, I think it might be fun and a little more fitting to vote on a new default, one that may get people to change it from default sooner than the TC one has. Who knows, maybe the TC avatar users are really just that lazy and won't change it no matter what

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.