Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I'm surprised by the reaction to this story mainly because I thought the whole thing was common knowledge. I have known since his years as a Colt that he had done this and his claims that he was mooning somebody instead of placing his genitals on her face.

It shows you how well a powerful and rich white family can hide their skeletons.

I'm surprised by the reaction to this story mainly because I thought the whole thing was common knowledge. I have known since his years as a Colt that he had done this and his claims that he was mooning somebody instead of placing his genitals on her face.

It shows you how well a powerful and rich white family can hide their skeletons.

Well, that's unnecessary.

I knew about the story, I did not know the Mannings had reached a settlement, then went back and ruined her career.

I had no idea.  It's changed my opinion of him greatly.

I disagree. I do not think a black quarterback would've been able to escape this for nearly 20 years.

Are we really going to turn down this road? Rich people in general can hide from this stuff, especially when a settlement is reached to not talk about it. There are tons of black athletes who've done terrible things too and it's been swept under the rug. And tons of rich black people that have done it too. Being rich and powerful is the only common factor here

Are we really going to turn down this road? Rich people in general can hide from this stuff, especially when a settlement is reached to not talk about it. There are tons of black athletes who've done terrible things too and it's been swept under the rug. And tons of rich black people that have done it too. Being rich and powerful is the only common factor here

+1 on that.

What I found most interesting, is that all this pretty much flew under the radar all these years.  Only now, at the end, are we hearing about how this squeaky clean mega-endorsement character was really a dirt bag.  Yes, he may have grown as a man since then, but prior to that growth we were all sold that this guy was the guy you'd introduce to your daughter.

And Cam Newton's character was put in question because he was pouting post-game......

I knew about it at least as early as 2003, and I know it was discussed earlier this season, too.

Honestly?

the Manning family sideways. them.

And what about the story about how Manning hired two spooks to go the home of the parents of the guy featured in that Al Jazeera documentary?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/inside-peyton-mannings-secret-investigation-into-al-jazeera-documentary/2016/02/04/d0da2f04-cb05-11e5-a7b2-5a2f824b02c9_story.html

Between all of the stuff mentioned upthread, and the brand-pandering he did immediately after SB50, I have come to detest Peyton Manning.

Honestly?

###### the Manning family sideways. ###### them.

And what about the story about how Manning hired two spooks to go the home of the parents of the guy featured in that Al Jazeera documentary?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/inside-peyton-mannings-secret-investigation-into-al-jazeera-documentary/2016/02/04/d0da2f04-cb05-11e5-a7b2-5a2f824b02c9_story.html

Between all of the stuff mentioned upthread, and the brand-pandering he did immediately after SB50, I have come to detest Peyton Manning.

Here's a 2003 article:  http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1694048

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/sources-da-pushing-back-lesean-mccoy-arrest-warrant

DA pushing back against McCoy charges. This doesn't surprise me. The sources of these stories have almost assuredly been police sources who would obviously want charges...

Key quote from the article to me: "...the D.A.’s office is hesitant to issue warrants because it has questions about the conduct of the officers that evening, including that the officers did not call 9-1-1 during the incident and whether they were drinking to excess."

But they're cops, clearly that means it was all McCoy's fault!!! Where's We've with hero worship snark when you need him.

Key quote from the article to me: "...the D.A.’s office is hesitant to issue warrants because it has questions about the conduct of the officers that evening, including that the officers did not call 9-1-1 during the incident and whether they were drinking to excess."

But they're cops, clearly that means it was all McCoy's fault!!! Where's We've with hero worship snark when you need him.

Sorry team.  I was at the All Star game last night.  Head is kinda rough.  Won't happen again.  Promise.

Sorry team.  I was at the All Star game last night.  Head is kinda rough.  Won't happen again.  Promise.

This is what happens when you don't double check your cocaine supply before leaving.

I'd initially posted a hilarious cocaine emoticon in response to this. Then thought better of it.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/13/bills-pairing-of-rex-ryan-jim-schwartz-never-stood-a-chance/

According to those close to the situation, Schwartz fully expected the Bills to hire another offense-oriented head coach. Once Ryan entered the picture, Schwartz had no idea of the role he’d fill on his staff. Would he actually remain the defensive coordinator? Or would he merely retain the title, a requirement if he stayed under contract, while someone else ran the defense?

Schwartz knew there was only one person who could answer that question, but, according to a former Bills defensive assistant coach on Marrone’s staff who spoke on the condition of anonymity, Ryan wasn’t saying. Not to Schwartz, anyway.

Soon thereafter, reports surfaced that Ryan intended to have Dennis Thurman, his defensive coordinator with the New York Jets, serve in the same capacity with the Bills. Schwartz still didn’t hear from Ryan … even when Thurman began moving his belongings into what had been Schwartz’s office. Finally, on Jan. 13, 2015, Ryan and Schwartz had their first conversation. It was then that Ryan officially informed Schwartz that his contract was being terminated.

That is not how you threat people, always thought there was something slimy about Ryan.

Edited by Huckleberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.