Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I suspect the video is edited so that only the best, most damning parts are featured.

I agree it doesn't show too, too much.

But this could be very bad for McCoy.

So, what's the plan, Whaley? Go with no-name Gillislie (sp?) and Karlos (the concussion has to be a concern), and add an RB in the draft?

Who knows. Maybe a loss of McCoy liberates Taylor, Watkins, and Clay.

I am soooooo NOT looking forward to the Bills this year.

Haven't seen anything yet to suggest anything but treading water but w/ a tougher schedule. 6-10? :censored:

I agree so far, though Whaley has proven in his past two offseasons he's not afraid to make splashes and I'm excited for the possibility.

I agree so far, though Whaley has proven in his past two offseasons he's not afraid to make splashes and I'm excited for the possibility.

Whaley had said last month that this free agency period would be focused on retaining "who we have."

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1629410-whaley-focused-on-retaining-who-we-have

Whaley had said last month that this free agency period would be focused on retaining "who we have."

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1629410-whaley-focused-on-retaining-who-we-have

I guess I was thinking more about the Watkins and McCoy trades. I feel like they're going to have trouble resigning Cordy Glenn, which will open cap space (leaving a hole at LT).

I guess I was thinking more about the Watkins and McCoy trades. I feel like they're going to have trouble resigning Cordy Glenn, which will open cap space (leaving a hole at LT).

It won't open up cap space. The team is already over the cap at this moment. Not re-signing him doesn't change that. Plus we'd then immediately need to fill that hole.

It won't open up cap space. The team is already over the cap at this moment. Not re-signing him doesn't change that. Plus we'd then immediately need to fill that hole.

They'll be releasing Mario Williams, Leodis and perhaps a few others to open cap space. Signing Glenn will use that space. If they don't sign Glenn, that space will remain open.

Edited by Lanny

Retaining who we have, with this coach.... Even with better play from Tyrod and the D.... Only gets us to 9-10 wins max, then realizing that the AFC won't suck as bad this year, I still thing it's a Longshot to do much of anything.

And shady may be missing some time as well

I do not expect them to improve on their 8 wins of this past season.

The loyal fan base will be more than restless.

Retaining who we have, with this coach.... Even with better play from Tyrod and the D.... Only gets us to 9-10 wins max, then realizing that the AFC won't suck as bad this year, I still thing it's a Longshot to do much of anything.

And shady may be missing some time as well

Maybe injuries won't be such a big issue this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.