GDT: Buffalo @ Winnipeg, 3:00 pm est, 1-10-2016

WildCard

LeBron returns to Cleaveland, Jordan to Chicago, Gretzky to Edmonton, and, now, Evander Kane and Zach Bogosian will return to exact vengeance upon the Winnipeg Jets in a match-up of personal hatred on a Sudnay afternoon. The Sabres, well, we've lost 6 straight. You know what I think about that? I say ###### that. It's all just a power up to bigger and better things. We played well against Chicago, hell, we've played well this entire damn losing streak! Streaks are made to be broken boys and girls, and today we will bend Winnipeg over a barrel and show them the 50 states....or however many provinces Canada has. 7? 8? ###### it, they're seeing them all.

The Jets, and I can't believe I can finally type this, face a similar situation to the Sabres. Sitting last in their division and paddling at .500 both overall and in their last 10, the Jets will look to forget their recent OT loss at the hands of the Stars on Thursday night and return to their paddling ways. A disappointing season for sure thus far for the Jets, and with big FA questions looming, you have to wonder at their mentality moving forward. The Sabres will also see familiar foes Tyler Myers and Drew Stafford Sunday afternoon as well. If anyone wants any reconciliation on our season thus far, I encourage you to watch Tyler Myers.

Game Preview (N/A) right now

STATS:
All Team Rankings
Team Comparison Chart

Saturday Practice Report

"I met Evander I think around June 2," Bylsma said. "This game was one of the first things we talked about. He's going to have some emotion and he's going to be revved up for this game and revved up to play his old team here in Winnipeg."

Sophomore Prom Dates:
Evander Kane – 90 Ryan O'Reilly – 88 Jamie McGinn

23 Sam Reinhart – 15 Jack Eichel – 12 Brian Gionta

82 Marcus Foligno – 22 Johan Larsson – 28 Zemgus Grigensons

26 Matt Moulson – 59 Tim Schaller – 17 David Legwand

Obstacles:
Josh Gorges – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

29 Jake McCabe – 47 Zach Bogosian

Mike Weber – 46 Cody Franson

25 Carlo Colaiacovo

Goalies:
31 Chad Johnson
35 Linus Ullmark

CSWm0ZZUsAAyn0N.jpg

Edited by WildCard

Hype! Winnipeg back home for 8 of 9 after a 5 game roadie. They're going to want to start it off well. They need to make a run. Then add in the extra stuff.

Sabres can't afford a slow start since I think the Jets will be trying to make a statement in this one.

Edited by EastsideOasis

Yep. And if Kane doesn't show up for this one, that'll be pretty telling.

This is a huge game for him, Bogo, and thus should be for the whole team. I agree that a disappointing performance today will indeed be quite telling. An exceptional performance would be quite telling as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.