Schaller Called Up From Rochester

Brawndo

Blind speculation, but Anaheim has had scouts in the building the past few games.  We need goaltending and they have 3 NHL-ready goalies (Gibson is down on the farm).  Not sure what Anaheim would want back, but presumably some forward help.

(Again, just wild speculation on my part)

Edit: or it could just be the obvious and Evander Kane will be out for a while...

Edited by Potato

Blind speculation, but Anaheim has had scouts in the building the past few games.  We need goaltending and they have 3 NHL-ready goalies (Gibson is down on the farm).  Not sure what Anaheim would want back, but presumably some forward help.

Edit: or it could just be the obvious and Evander Kane will be out for a while...

They have Gibson in the AHL? Who is their backup up in the NHL?

Edited by Randall Flagg

Actually, I think there may be something to your speculation.  They brought up a center to replace a winger, when the team already has a lot of centers.  If he actually starts one of the next couple of games it could be they're showcasing him.

Actually, I think there may be something to your speculation.  They brought up a center to replace a winger, when the team already has a lot of centers.  If he actually starts one of the next couple of games it could be they're showcasing him.

Showcasing Tim Schaller??

makes a mean burger

Seymour, you are an odd fellow, but I must say you steam a good ham.

Good to have Schaller back. He's a good player and it's nice to have a hungry player trying to push his way onto the team

But he's a hungry young fighter. In fact, he's actually fighting for a sandwich.

/End Simpsons references

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.