NJD 0 1 1 2

1st: Ennis from Eichel and Ristolainen; Girgensons from Foligno and Moulson

2nd: McCabe from Pysyk and Reinhart

3rd: Kane from O'Reilly and Reinhart; Eichel unassisted

Bet on it.

I like your thinking

Very excited to watch the game tonight. Hoping this GDT is hopping

Sabres are 2-1 with Doug Allen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand mixing up lines to try and find chemistry, but at some point don't you need to stick with a combo for a few games to let these guys get used to each other? Man, it used to be lines would stay together for months. Bylsma can barely go a period much less an entire game.

(Post merging makes no sense to me............................)

Edited by JJFIVEOH

That's exactly what I was talking about with Kane last night. Awesome hustle and play to steal the puck back and keep it in, but then he fanned on the pass. It's not a big deal at all, and was a great play by him, but I had thought his hands were better than they are. Again, I love Evander, just had a different perception of him.

That's exactly what I was talking about with Kane last night. Awesome hustle and play to steal the puck back and keep it in, but then he fanned on the pass. It's not a big deal at all, and was a great play by him, but I had thought his hands were better than they are. Again, I love Evander, just had a different perception of him.

He missed like half of last season I thought, probably just shaking off the rust still.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.