Sabres Tickets- advice

DevilsAlum

I'm a new season ticket holder (only four years on the waiting list, I thought it would be much longer) and like many season ticket holders, I'm looking to sell some of my seats. 

Looking for advice from some of you who do the same. It seems like stub hub milks both the buyer and seller for fees and I'm unsure about Craigslist. Any advice? 

BTW, there in section 114 row 8 and I split the tickets with someone so I don't have all the games.

Thanks

I'm a new season ticket holder (only four years on the waiting list, I thought it would be much longer) and like many season ticket holders, I'm looking to sell some of my seats. 

Looking for advice from some of you who do the same. It seems like stub hub milks both the buyer and seller for fees and I'm unsure about Craigslist. Any advice? 

BTW, there in section 114 row 8 and I split the tickets with someone so I don't have all the games.

Thanks

PM me my son and I are looking into buying 10 games  this yr

Is there any reason to go through the Sabres site instead of directly to StubHub?

When getting rid of tix, yes, because you can donate tix via the Sabres site.

Always sold my extras via Stubhub directly, but pretty sure tix put on sale on the Sabres site go to Stubhub.

Wouldn't Craigslist due to ease of Stubhub.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.