100 Real Life Things that could be Matt Ellis

X. Benedict

Zebco 33...the Matt Ellis of Fishing Reels

This is just...wrong. The cashew is the Gretzky of mixed nuts.

Zebco 33...the Matt Ellis of Fishing Reels

Awesome ... but isn't it the 303?

Also awesome ... Edited by Neo

The appendix, the Matt Ellis of the human body

And the cream rises.

Gretzky was a pecan, the nut of nuts. They don't make cashews into Thanksgiving pies. The cashew is a disgusting, meaty, oddly textured throw-in to all nut mixes. It's the most plentiful because it's the cheapest, and it's the cheapest because demand is so low for it. It's a of a nut. Walnuts have class. They're not pecans, but they stand head and shoulders above the freakin' cashew.

And the cream rises.

Gretzky was a pecan, the nut of nuts. They don't make cashews into Thanksgiving pies. The cashew is a disgusting, meaty, oddly textured throw-in to all nut mixes. It's the most plentiful because it's the cheapest, and it's the cheapest because demand is so low for it. It's a ###### of a nut. Walnuts have class. They're not pecans, but they stand head and shoulders above the freakin' cashew.

PASaberfan....The Matt Ellis of nut connoisseurs. 

Correct

Gretzky was a pecan, the nut of nuts. They don't make cashews into Thanksgiving pies. The cashew is a disgusting, meaty, oddly textured throw-in to all nut mixes. It's the most plentiful because it's the cheapest, and it's the cheapest because demand is so low for it. It's a ###### of a nut. Walnuts have class. They're not pecans, but they stand head and shoulders above the freakin' cashew.

Gretzky is the macadamia, you ignorant swine.

I have a Corolla, and I'm in total agreement/acceptance of it being the Matt Ellis of automobiles :thumbsup:

I'm thinking: Savage Garden.... the Matt Ellis of musical artists.  "Works but ain't very sexy.... Exceptionally ordinary."

(Someone mentioned Nickelback earlier,  but just doesn't satisfy the "works" requirement for me...)

I have a Corolla, and I'm in total agreement/acceptance of it being the Matt Ellis of automobiles :thumbsup:

I'm thinking: Savage Garden.... the Matt Ellis of musical artists.  "Works but ain't very sexy.... Exceptionally ordinary."

(Someone mentioned Nickelback earlier,  but just doesn't satisfy the "works" requirement for me...)

Nickleback is the Brad Marchand of rock music. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.