100 Real Life Things that could be Matt Ellis

X. Benedict

If Matt Ellis is going to be a beer it's Labatt 52's or Bud Light in my book. Basically water with no flavor that takes forever to get your drunk

I wonder if X could expand on his contemplated criteria. I don't think the idea here is that Matt Ellis just sucks (like ultra-light beer does, in many situations).

That's why I went with the Corolla. A solid vehicle. Unspectacular. Doesn't have much get-up. Vaguely depressing to own, on some level.

60.  James K. Polk, the Matt Ellis of presidents.

Hmm. I really was thinking more like Fillmore.

I wonder if X could expand on his contemplated criteria. I don't think the idea here is that Matt Ellis just sucks (like ultra-light beer does, in many situations).

That's why I went with the Corolla. A solid vehicle. Unspectacular. Doesn't have much get-up. Vaguely depressing to own, on some level.

Hmm. I really was thinking more like Fillmore.

Matt Ellis......It works, solid, good enough to do the job, and escape much notice. I think the Corolla, highly functional commuter car that lacks sexiness but delivers value over time, is the perfect Ellismobile.  

Matt Ellis......It works, solid, good enough to do the job, and escape much notice. I think the Corolla, highly functional commuter car that lacks sexiness but delivers value over time, is the perfect Ellismobile.  

And that's why I didn't go with Fillmore, who is on many historians' worst-five lists.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.