Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

I will bang the drum to go back to the royal blue into I am royal blue in the face but having said that, are there not going to be any 3rd jerseys for Buffalo this year? Anyone see this contest winner?

http://www.diebytheblade.com/2015/5/29/8685305/design-a-new-sabres-third-jersey-the-champion

I will bang the drum to go back to the royal blue into I am royal blue in the face but having said that, are there not going to be any 3rd jerseys for Buffalo this year? Anyone see this contest winner?

http://www.diebytheblade.com/2015/5/29/8685305/design-a-new-sabres-third-jersey-the-champion

Bring back the satanic goat heads!

28.png

Sorry. I think these unis were great,

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

I think the Sabres should push for an outdoor game in 2020. Introduce the originals as the new home and away and then introduce the goatheads as the stadium series uniform.

Alternate can be whatever else they want (the red Sabre alternate turned gold or blue?

Edited by Hoss

Love it.....

Loved them to , would be a nice 3rd jersey :P

Loved the red thirds we had as well.

sabres-red.jpg?a91387

Edited by DirtDart

I'm telling you, 5 years. That'll be the 50th Anniversary and this team will, theoretically, be coming into its prime; perfect time for a full redesign and go back to the royals.

We'll never be royals.

Loved them to , would be a nice 3rd jersey :P

Ugh.  Has all the artistic flourishes of a small market farm club.

wDXdC.png

I really don't want to see black and red on the Sabres ever again.  Some people are reminded of the 1999 Cup finals team; to me it screams Rigas.  I don't want to go back to that era.

Thank you.

the Sabres are/were a blue and gold team.  that black, white, and red mess was some expansion team that Rigas had here until he got nabbed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.