Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

16 hours ago, sabills said:

just making the shoulder yoke royal blue instead of navy actually makes the original turdburger 100% more palatable. Its still terrible (two different yellows?!), but its something.
image.png.24f00db88fdcea0b70ad6248475215d6.png

Nothing like a jersey with a bib on it so you can look fancy while getting served.Ā 

34 minutes ago, sabills said:

I bought a full price Paul Gaustadt white slug, on credit, with money I didn't have, because I was an idiot child.

You know how your wife always called me "Sunk Costs"? That's the difference between you and me. Your money spending choices were innocently dumb, whereas mine were (are?) made with full, clear-headed awareness that they are stupidĀ ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

You know how your wife always called me "Sunk Costs"? That's the difference between you and me. Your money spending choices were innocently dumb, whereas mine were (are?) made with full, clear-headed awareness that they are stupidĀ ?

I think mine can also be partly be pinned on depression at the time, which really is the perfect emotion to associate with that jersey.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.