Patrick Kane: [Updated] D.A. Decides Not to Prosecute; NHL Determines Claims "Unfounded"

That Aud Smell

CBS affiliate radio personality tweets:

45]

0VLZFQnX_bigger.jpgDan Bernstein@dan_bemstein

Source confirms Hamburg Police want to speak to Patrick Kane about alleged statutory rape. Blackhawks front office very unhappy right now.

9:35 AM - 6 Aug 2015

So consensual sex with a minor picked up in a bar is the emerging picture? Something very Buffalo about this one.

So consensual sex with a minor picked up in a bar is the emerging picture? Something very Buffalo about this one.

man. imagine if the bar at issue had been angola's mickey rat's? that would push it fully over the top.

the report said evans, though. close enough?

CBS affiliate radio personality tweets:

0VLZFQnX_bigger.jpgDan Bernstein@dan_bemstein

Source confirms Hamburg Police want to speak to Patrick Kane about alleged statutory rape. Blackhawks front office very unhappy right now.

9:35 AM - 6 Aug 2015[/size]

man. imagine if the bar at issue had been angola's mickey rat's? that would push it fully over the top.

the report said evans, though. close enough?

IF that is the case, anyone still wondering why McCoy thought having an invite only, everyone confirmed overage, and everyone consenting in writing party, crass though it may be, was a good idea?

And, if that is the case, apparently Mickey Rats hasn't changed their bouncing protocols since at least the '80's.

IF that is the case, anyone still wondering why McCoy thought having an invite only, everyone confirmed overage, and everyone consenting in writing party, crass though it may be, was a good idea?

And, if that is the case, apparently Mickey Rats hasn't changed their bouncing protocols since at least the '80's.

interesting take on mccoy's indecent proposal.

and could an evan's bar be mickey rat's? it's right in that area - evangola.

I applaud the exercise of discretion when hesitating to divulge allegations until some confirmation of source and or public announcement is made.  The twitterverse is rife with retweeted statements from which the reader is encouraged to infer the veracity of the underlying facts.  Although a "PK has been requested to provide information to the police" statement would have sufficed if independently verified.  Keep digging Hoss, and report facts.. No one can or should ask for more.   

We're assuming the event only involved the bar.

The only assumption made so far, it seems, is that he met the minor in a bar along/near the lake. Are you assuming he Rothlisbergered her in a bathroom stall? Haven't seen any indication yet (and would have assumed otherwise) that all events occurred at the bar.

And all that is based off the supposition of a statutory rape occurring.

Since everybody seems to hate Pat Kane's father, I'll relay a humorous story that I can't remember if I shared here before. Years back his father wanted to get a membership to the Gold's Gym I went to. Thing is, he wanted a free membership. On what grounds, you may be wondering? Well, he was Pat Kane's father of course! He and the owner/manager actually got into quite the verbal altercation over it. Thankfully the Gym didn't cave. There I was, a poor college student able to fork over the $40 a month, and this guy (who has plenty of money in his own right, not like he lives off his son) was trying to weasel a free membership just because of who his son is.

Yeah, I'm not assuming it is confined to the bar.

He lives just up the road from those spots.

Geez, oh man. So dumb.

Since everybody seems to hate Pat Kane's father, I'll relay a humorous story that I can't remember if I shared here before. 

Surprises me not at all.

Tim Graham just definitively tweeted it's a rape investigation.

The Patrick Kane investigation is a rape investigation.

399 retweets42 favorites
 Retweet399
 Favorite42
More

Due process, presumption of innocence, yadda yadda. Even if he's getting shaken down by a liar (which seems very, very unlikely): Pat Kane is an idiot.

Maybe he is being shaken down.

I gave Michael Irvin the benefit of the doubt, I gave the Duke lacrosse players the benefit of the doubt, and I'm going to give Patrick Kane the benefit of the doubt.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.