2015 Pre-Draft Press Conference

Derrico

Does ACTM also have ZFG?

Terry Murray is what poker players call a rock. He just doesn't get excited. He's a really good defensive coach. Less animated than brother Bryan though. 

I love that he coached Drew Doughtey and other young Dmen like Matt Green and Alec Martinez, as well as guys like Willie Mitchell and Scuderi. 

He's a really solid choice. 

Terry Murray is what poker players call a rock. He just doesn't get excited. He's a really good defensive coach. Less animated than brother Bryan though.

I love that he coached Drew Doughtey and other young Dmen like Matt Green and Alec Martinez, as well as guys like Willie Mitchell and Scuderi.

Agreed. I dig the Terry Murray hire.

I've noticed GMTM has been getting much better at selecting his words carefully so the hacks that be (BN, WGR..... you know who you are) don't twist them as they see fit.

It's a shame, really. Bunch of people freak out over nothing and we go from one of the best interviews in sports to the same vanilla cliche nonsense as everyone else.

It's a shame, really. Bunch of people freak out over nothing and we go from one of the best interviews in sports to he same vanilla cliche nonsense as everyone else.

He really didn't say much, did he?

The dream scenario is he's willing to trade #21 for a 23-24  year old forward. (I''m assuming that is a reference to O'Reilly)

"Chances are slim to none." GMTM

Does he also sound like Sylvester?

What was Harrington crying about towards the end when they told him they would address "it" afterwards?

It's a shame, really. Bunch of people freak out over nothing and we go from one of the best interviews in sports to the same vanilla cliche nonsense as everyone else.

It did make for a rather dull presser. Although I did get a smile out of the 'GM's are like women' comment he almost went through with.

I think it was basically that the presser was too short and WGR has more access to Murray than he does.

it's 26mins long though. That's a damn good presser.

Also Paul was bitching that the presser wasn't long enough and they give WGR better availability for Murray.  At that point the PR guy for the Sabres said they would get into that later.

Does ACTM also have ZFG?

Getting Murray as an asst. is fantastic! and I would say doesn't happen without GMTM here. I love this move it is such a huge upgrade.

God I hate that hire Terry stunk as Caps coach, dont like it all.

Darn always get Bryan and Tery confused, yeh dont like Bryan, Terry ok

Edited by North Buffalo

Someone needs to read something into that.

He's throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, at Edmonton to pick the Canadian kid.

(kidding inter web smiley face thingy).

Edited by Neo

who doesn't like monty python and the holy grrrrrrrrraaaaiillll (In Tim's voice)

Wrong movie.

Don't tell me you didn't like that movie.

Meh, it was ok when I was a teen. The only scenes I find funny now are the soldier correcting the Latin graffiti and the argument about various people's fronts.  Meaning of Life was just stupid, as were most sketches on the TV show.  Holy Grail was funny, again, when I was a teen.  Now, there's not a thing in that movie that I can even snicker at.  Not even the anarcho-syndacalistic commune whatever bit.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.