Sign in to follow this  
Hoss

Trade ideas and speculation

I tend to agree. Reinhart is doing well. Any conversation about him underperforming necessarily has to start out with "Relative to his draft position". But even then, due to the fact that it wasn't seen as the strongest draft, and because where a player was drafted in reality has no tangible bearing on a player once the draft is past, even those concerns are things I don't care to put much stock in. We haven't even seen him consistently in his ideal position, yet.

Which is why ROR needs to become Jack's winger. Samson can get Kane and Okposo. Would be good to see for 15-20 games.

The only reason to move Sam would be to get something really good in return. You need to give up something good to get something good. Your not going to trade no-go and get a good young defencemen. I don't think anyone is saying to trade Sam just to make a trade, it's a move to trade from a strength to help fill a weakness

Which is why ROR needs to become Jack's winger. Samson can get Kane and Okposo. Would be good to see for 15-20 games.

That would be fun, a long as Kane can be convinced to pass to Reinhart. It seems like he's finally learning to use teammates at times.

Author suggests Hannifan for Willie Nylander, points to Nylander disconnect with Babcock and apparent deadline rumors as the link, as well as the obvious team needs involved

https://www.fanragsports.com/nhl/hurricanes/trading-noah-hanifin-finding-right-return/

Damien Cox and quite a few Toronto Fans felt that Nylander was too high of a price for Drew Dougherty, from Toronto's End. Wait until they get a hold of this.

Haydn Fleury... Carolina needs forward help. They are specifically in need of some help on the RW. I am curious to know if anyone feels there is a way to pry the 6'3" LHD away from them in some sort of package deal for some RW help? Thoughts?

Haydn Fleury... Carolina needs forward help. They are specifically in need of some help on the RW. I am curious to know if anyone feels there is a way to pry the 6'3" LHD away from them in some sort of package deal for some RW help? Thoughts?

I thought we needed RHD?

I thought we needed RHD?

We just need Defense, any and all welcome.