Chicken wings

JJFIVEOH

It's been several years since I've been back to BFLO and I'm looking for a place with the best traditional Buffalo chicken wings somewhere along the way from the airport to Canada. I know of all the little holes in the wall on the outskirts but I'm not familiar any more with what is downtown...... Or in the area I mentioned. I have friends that are flying in and heading to Toronto and are looking for some real chicken wings. I plan to send them to Charlie's, but also need a wing place. I wanted to send them to East Aurora for wings but I don't think they're going to be able to get out that way. Any recommendations? 

Buffalo Brew Pub (near Main and Transit) is always a more-than-solid choice for Wings and has a great selection of beers too.

Our tradition when flying back to BUF is: get the rental car and go straight to the BBP.

Gabriel's gate in Allentown is great and good sandwiches too

Vinny's in West Seneca also hat great cajun hot wings and great prices.

In the city of Buffalo, there really is no other choice.  If your friends are taking 290 to 190 to Canada, Duff's in Amherst has (IMO) the best wings in the area, and it's right off 290.

Edited by Eleven

Duffs or Bar Bills in East Aurora is an excellent choice

Yeah, I was going to mention to them Bar Bills. I grew up in East Aurora, love it. I liked Main St. Pizza Company in Batavia too. Used to enjoy Sorrentino's in East Aurora, but I think they're closed. 

Thanks guys, I passed along the recommendations. Now my mouth is watering for BFLO food. 

You are biased, you live in EA right?

Than again, I'm not disagreeing ;)

Grew up by the Gate and had it for the first time in a while. Those wings are NOT WHAT they used to be. I do live in EA now and those Bar Bill wings are freakin ridiculous. Cajun medium is unstoppable

What about breaded, they gotta have breaded wings

Oh, yes! The finest in the land ....

I make jokes. I like Tampa. Nothing I've found, though, beats the small town restaurant quality of Buffalo ...

Gabriel's Gate is a block away from where I live and I still haven't gone. That'll change soon.

Dude,… It's 367 mile from where I live (as per Google Maps), and it's the first place I'm going if I want wings in Buff. You owe it to yourself to go.

There is also a bartender there that makes a drink he calls his Granny's Manhattan. Its heavy on the grenadine but it's still pretty good.

And if you get fingers, don't be surprised if you think they killed an ostrich for your meal.

Oh, yes! The finest in the land ....

I make jokes. I like Tampa. Nothing I've found, though, beats the small town restaurant quality of Buffalo ...

I make my own now. Got sick of wasting my time trying to find any place that has decent wings. 

Starting to reach that point with fish fries. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.