Anyone else curious why Tim Murray didnt make the trade with the Bruins ?

RVJ

It has been reported that Chiarelli claimed that he offered two seconds for Neuvirth, Stewart and Flynn but acquired Connolly after he was turned down.. We don't know if it is true. If it is, and I think it might be, it is likely a case of TM thinking he could get more and over played his hand. I don't have a problem with it though because it is part of his strategy. He swings big and sometimes you are going to miss. I think you have to be like that if you want to win the Cup.

It has been reported that Chiarelli claimed that he offered two seconds for Neuvirth, Stewart and Flynn but acquired Connolly after he was turned down.. We don't know if it is true. If it is, and I think it might be, it is likely a case of TM thinking he could get more and over played his hand. I don't have a problem with it though because it is part of his strategy. He swings big and sometimes you are going to miss. I think you have to be like that if you want to win the Cup.

Perfectly said.

Me, too. I didn't know we got paid by the click. I'll have to look into where my checks are.

Also... what trade?

I asked the same question and did not get an answer.

I don't expect you to, either.

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.