Netflix

JJFIVEOH

Which series is everybody watching? I've pretty much given up on everything on TV besides sports and the occasional NatGeo or similar educational program. Right now I'm starting season 3 of House of Cards, just finished season 2 of Orange is the New Black and just started season 2 of Peaky Blinders. Any recommendations to fill the time?

Breaking Bad, twice. Sublime.

House of Cards, current with season 3. losing traction ....

Vietnam in HD. Interesting for history/military/politics ... especially because you know the ending.

The occasional movie ... Pulp Fiction last night.

Recommended: Ballerina and I Hate Christian Laettner.

Must see: America: Imagine the World Without Her.

Breaking Bad, twice. Sublime.

House of Cards, current with season 3. losing traction ....

Vietnam in HD. Interesting for history/military/politics ... especially because you know the ending.

The occasional movie ... Pulp Fiction last night.

Recommended: Ballerina and I Hate Christian Laettner.

Must see: America: Imagine the World Without Her.

15 minutes in, and we're not imagining the world without her yet.  If he's got a point to make, he'd better commence to making it; he's losing me quickly...

15 minutes in, and we're not imagining the world without her yet.  If he's got a point to make, he'd better commence to making it; he's losing me quickly...

LOL, I'm watching Lillyhammer's first episode now.

Watch it. Important things aren't often finished in 15 minutes.

LOL, I'm watching Lillyhammer's first episode now.

Watch it. Important things aren't often finished in 15 minutes.

30 now.  Look, I am anxious to shed my American shame.  Sincerely.  But all he's done so far is describe the symptoms!

I will stick with it.

Stick w/ Lillyhammer, too.  It starts slow but once you're into the second episode, you'll be hooked.

Edited by Eleven

One of the cool things about moving through life is that you reach a point where your children start bringing things to you. Role reversal, of sorts. Breaking Bad / Netflix / iEverything .... came from them. Beautiful music, wonderful photos, instant intimacy, theater ... Kids to parents.

Lillyhammer huh? I'll check it out. 

I haven't personally watched it, but I've heard really good things about Weeds.

Good series, I watched it when it was current. The last season was kinda weak, almost like they planned to finish the series two years earlier and they just needed something to kill time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.