The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

Pierre McGuire

It's crap like this that will earn you that troll reputation.

Could you imagine a press conference with him?

Reporter: "Pierre, what are your thoughts on signing UFA X?"

Pierre: "I'll tell you, UFA X has everything it takes, you know he's a product of the Saskatoon Ice Fishers back when he was 13-14.  he was coached by Jimmy Twosticks who also coached Player X.  They shared a room together on a trip to Edmonton one year.  They really hit it off.  But it he really took off when he spent time in the Kelowna Rockets hwere he played minutes with Player Y.  Those two brought it like you wouldn't believe and their coach was Gord Hockey who had tremendous influence over him.  You know Gord influenced a lot of players from his time coaching under Ian Faceoff at Moncton back in the 80's and playing for Coach Dale Icing in the 70's while they were in St. Brunswick."

Pierre: "I'll tell you, UFA X has everything it takes, you know he's a product of the Saskatoon Ice Fishers back when he was 13-14.  he was coached by Jimmy Twosticks who also coached Player X.  They shared a room together on a trip to Edmonton one year.  They really hit it off.  But it he really took off when he spent time in the Kelowna Rockets hwere he played minutes with Player Y.  Those two brought it like you wouldn't believe and their coach was Gord Hockey who had tremendous influence over him.  You know Gord influenced a lot of players from his time coaching under Ian Faceoff at Moncton back in the 80's and playing for Coach Dale Icing in the 70's while they were in St. Brunswick."

HA well done!  :worthy:

You nailed it! Well done. 

GO SABRES!!!

Look for Sabres to interview Phantoms coach Terry Murray at some point. Not saying he gets job but will be interviewed by nephew Tim Murray

Hmm.

As an abstract matter, not a terrible notion. But given the family connection? Ick.

https://twitter.com/tpanotchCSN/status/588745942951546880

:D

:lol: Sounds like you shared a long flight with Pierre. 

Interesting to me: I attended the Tampa - Detroit game this afternoon. As is usually the case, thousands of Red Wing fans. I asked a few about Mike Babcock. I was surprised that few knew that he was unsigned and the topic of Toronto/Buffalo speculation. Generally, these are rabid fans. Kind of a ... "well, he's not signed yet, but it's no issue" kind of vibe.

Edited by Neokolai Gogol