You can order a McDavid but you'll probably get an Eichel.

TrueBlueGED

I laughed.

there is also  the 99 percent chance this grets mceigel drink  (buffalo special) will turn into an average well/or call hanifin and coke because people jump the gun with an eternal buffalo sports jinx vibe that, with some actual  group humble respect for the hockey gods and those dead and greatful we might even have a chance to win the lotto and not get a good eichman drink or get a well drink that will do the trick but certainly wont change our outlook.  Let us finally get the city laid since mckinley was murdered by the de rothschilds fractional banking syndicate...   go bufalo.. let all be quiet and act like weve been there before ( winning) should something good actually happen at the end of the season,  on draft day and even tomorrow against the desert dogs....

cmon buff.. lets break this  hundred and seven year jinx... lets turn that needle on its ear.and plunge it into a welcome city of real humble working for each other,  classy people that truly appreciate the game of hockey like we did when we were so fortunate as to have drafted a true great one in perrault and another in  rico... we loved and appreciated them as we will will any player that leaves his heart on the ice like they did..

iant to laugh jusyt please include the possibilty of satan claus giving us a marner or hanifin and not expecting something that isnt nearly close to being ours with 2 other competitors looking for the weaknesses of expectation...  go buffalo

Edited by K8prisoner

Allright you freeking idiots here is the deal.

If i ever fly over, will happen next  year no matter what, you guys better take me out to the good junk food places because i'll be drunk as hell.

Don't post this sickening pics of crap food , im from belgium, if there is two things we do right its food and alcohol, this is a very high standard when sober,

but no so much when drunk but in my current state after 20 stella this is scaring me :D

As for poutine...my paternal family is a couple generations out of Pointe-aux-Tremble...I've seen poutine on the menu but I've never seen it ordered. I always assumed that it was a tourist thing. I DO know those quebecois love their slaw dogs. Huntington, Quebec had the best in my memory. I was always perplexed by the baked beans at breakfast though...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.