Sign in to follow this  
qwksndmonster

Video Games

13 hours ago, Ogre said:

Fallen Order was fantastic. Every nook and cranny...looking forward to a dlc or sequel. There are rumors of both. Went on to Styx:Shards of Darkness. It was free on Gold so I tried it. Never played a stealth game before but I liked it. The story was ***** up as was the goblin that you played as. The ending was bizarre but fitting. Going to give the Outer Worlds a try next. Red dead redemption looks cool. Couple of free ones coming up on Gold I haven’t played yet. I added 2tb external storage so I’m not shy about downloading free stuff.

I’ve been wanting to give Outer Worlds a try.  Made by the developers of Fallout 3 and New Vegas.  2 classics.  
When it comes to gaming I go the George Constanza route.  Game I’m playing depends on the mood I’m in.  So basically it comes down to playing action adventure like Tomb Raider, RPG like Skyrim, or a sports game like Madden 20.  Those are the games I’m currently playing.  
I’ve played through Skyrim before, so might quit that and pick up Outer Worlds.  

6 hours ago, GoPre said:

I’ve been wanting to give Outer Worlds a try.  Made by the developers of Fallout 3 and New Vegas.  2 classics.  
When it comes to gaming I go the George Constanza route.  Game I’m playing depends on the mood I’m in.  So basically it comes down to playing action adventure like Tomb Raider, RPG like Skyrim, or a sports game like Madden 20.  Those are the games I’m currently playing.  
I’ve played through Skyrim before, so might quit that and pick up Outer Worlds.  

Outer Worlds is good.. but not great.  It's lacking in the combat department.  The conversation, while engaging, I found never varied enough.  So, even if i wanted to be a jerk as opposed to being a nice guy, it never felt different for me.

Still, it was fun to play.

22 hours ago, GoPre said:

Jedi Fallen Order was a great game start to finish.  Finished my first play through this morning.  Highly recommend this game.  Story and gameplay were fantastic.  Maybe best Star Wars game ever?  Never played Knights of the Old Republic.  Battlefront 2 in the PS2 days was a must play. 

Started Shadow of the Tomb Raider today.  I expected a let down because of reviews in 2018, but right now I’m enjoying it very much.  Game play isn’t as shoot em’ up as the first two, but it’s still a blast. Glad I did not pass on this game.  

If you have even a minimal interest in RPGs, you owe it to yourself to play. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

If you have even a minimal interest in RPGs, you owe it to yourself to play. 

If it’s ever brought to the PlayStation I will definitely play it.   Have always wanted to play KOTOR, but didn’t have an Xbox.  
EA will be releasing 4 remasters through March of 2021.  I hope the Mass Effect Trilogy is one of the 4.  But KOTOR is the game I want most.  

13 hours ago, GoPre said:

If it’s ever brought to the PlayStation I will definitely play it.   Have always wanted to play KOTOR, but didn’t have an Xbox.  
EA will be releasing 4 remasters through March of 2021.  I hope the Mass Effect Trilogy is one of the 4.  But KOTOR is the game I want most.  

If it's a trilogy, wouldn't that be 3 of 4?

I have Mass Effect 1 on Origin but never played more than an hour of it. I'd like a remake/remaster as well because it's a bit dated this days.

3 hours ago, JujuFish said:

If it's a trilogy, wouldn't that be 3 of 4?

I have Mass Effect 1 on Origin but never played more than an hour of it. I'd like a remake/remaster as well because it's a bit dated this days.

Andromeda is a brand new story in a separate part of the universe.