qwksndmonster

Do you have a PS4 or Xbox One? Not sure if NHL 16 will be made for the 360 and PS3 this year. EA tries to make as much $ as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was also released on the 360 and PS4. Many didn't care for it, but I enjoyed NHL 15 on the PS4. Sure, lacked many of the features NHL fans enjoyed in the past, but the gameplay was great. That's what matters most to me. NHL 16 will have most, if not all, of the features back from previous games. Ha EA is getting so detailed they will now have players grow playoff beards! 

I do have a recommendation for Fallout 4. When it comes out, there are a couple of reasons to not buy it. One, there will probably be a few glitches that will need to be fixed after it's release. Most of the time a simple update can correct that. Two, downloadable content will be offered here and there. If you wait a year or so after Fallout 4's release, a game of the year or special edition will most likely be released. Glitches will be fixed and it will include downloadable content. Just a suggestion. I'll go the route of buying both. I don't like downloading games. Prefer to have a hard copy. 

Remember back a couple years now when X-box said the new system was only going to use downloadable games/content and gamers were like "The ###k?"  I love being able to take a game I own to a buddies house and sometimes, I don't want to be connected to play something.  

That said when the new CoD comes out I am buying it. I skipped the last 2 because I was tired of the same old but I would like to play Black Ops III.  I miss getting told dirty things about my mother by 12yr old kids.  I really miss it.

Remember back a couple years now when X-box said the new system was only going to use downloadable games/content and gamers were like "The ###k?"  I love being able to take a game I own to a buddies house and sometimes, I don't want to be connected to play something.  

That said when the new CoD comes out I am buying it. I skipped the last 2 because I was tired of the same old but I would like to play Black Ops III.  I miss getting told dirty things about my mother by 12yr old kids.  I really miss it.

I've been thinking about it too.  I haven't been called an N-word since I last played Modern Warfare 3.

I've been thinking about it too.  I haven't been called an N-word since I last played Modern Warfare 3.

lol yea those were the good old days. 

I think CoD is just one of those things that is fun because you can play for 10minutes or 10 hours and it's different every time.  

On NHL 16: it won't be out for PS3 or 360 but there's an NHL game coming for those platforms. I'm both nervous and excited for 16. 15 was an atrocity. The worst sports game I can think of that actual effort was put into. I play the hell out of it but I've only ever played online games. The other game modes are trash, and I'm glad they claim to be fixing it.

On COD: I actually think this version was one of the best they ever made. It was so fun. Being able to move across the map in an instant made everything ten times faster and more exciting. Everybody complained about how it's not the same old COD but that's the exact problem that they had every year before. They got creative and I think it worked.

On NHL 16: it won't be out for PS3 or 360 but there's an NHL game coming for those platforms. I'm both nervous and excited for 16. 15 was an atrocity. The worst sports game I can think of that actual effort was put into. I play the hell out of it but I've only ever played online games. The other game modes are trash, and I'm glad they claim to be fixing it.

What are they putting out for the PS3, something along that old NBA jam style game that they made for a few years?

If the demo for NHL 16 shows me its fixed the control issues then I will buy it for XBone.  Otherwise. no chance.

Playing Neverwinter right now.  Crazy free game that I've sunk so many hours into... nice.

Ha I remember that. And I loved Sony's response to it!

Do you have a PS4 or Xbox One? Not sure if NHL 16 will be made for the 360 and PS3 this year. EA tries to make as much $ as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was also released on the 360 and PS4. Many didn't care for it, but I enjoyed NHL 15 on the PS4. Sure, lacked many of the features NHL fans enjoyed in the past, but the gameplay was great. That's what matters most to me. NHL 16 will have most, if not all, of the features back from previous games. Ha EA is getting so detailed they will now have players grow playoff beards! 

I do have a recommendation for Fallout 4. When it comes out, there are a couple of reasons to not buy it. One, there will probably be a few glitches that will need to be fixed after it's release. Most of the time a simple update can correct that. Two, downloadable content will be offered here and there. If you wait a year or so after Fallout 4's release, a game of the year or special edition will most likely be released. Glitches will be fixed and it will include downloadable content. Just a suggestion. I'll go the route of buying both. I don't like downloading games. Prefer to have a hard copy. 

1) No, just the 360 :(. Hopefully it comes out for 360, I want to give the EASHL a try, in addition to the other stuff. (I love the playoff beard thing, haha).

2) For Fallout, thats a good point. I wouldn't get it opening week or anything, probably wait til January when my wife disappears for a few months, but I have other games I still haven't played that were actually MADE for 360 (Skyrim being the main one). Waiting a year might not be a bad idea. 

1) No, just the 360 :(. Hopefully it comes out for 360, I want to give the EASHL a try, in addition to the other stuff. (I love the playoff beard thing, haha).

2) For Fallout, thats a good point. I wouldn't get it opening week or anything, probably wait til January when my wife disappears for a few months, but I have other games I still haven't played that were actually MADE for 360 (Skyrim being the main one). Waiting a year might not be a bad idea. 

I may consider waiting on Fallout 4. Originally had no desire to wait, but found out yesterday the game will probably be released in the fall. Usually when a teaser trailer is released the game isn't released for at least a year. However, the studio making Fallout 4 did just that w/ Skyrim. Released a trailer and had the game shipped out later that year. Ha Wish other gaming companies would do this. Ever since seeing teaser trailers for Battlefront 3 and Uncharted 4, that's all I can think about in the gaming world. Ok, I really enjoy current titles, particularly Bloodborne, but the latest generation of consoles have yet to have system defining game. 

The reason I'm considering waiting on Fallout 4 is to simply get a special edition that has all downloadable content included. Mentioned it in a previous post, but I'm "old school" and prefer hard copies of a game. Not into digital copies. 

Anyone else playing Bloodborne on the PS4? Very difficult, but it's an incredible game. A boss known as Father Gascoigne is kicking the crap out of me. Have made numerous attempts to beat the guy, but can never finish him off when he makes his 3rd and final transformation. Haven't played a game as difficult as this in years. One of the many reasons I am enjoying it. 

*Post number 2,176. 

Edited by Thanes16

Anyone else playing Bloodborne on the PS4? Very difficult, but it's an incredible game. A boss known as Father Gascoigne is kicking the crap out of me. Have made numerous attempts to beat the guy, but can never finish him off when he makes his 3rd and final transformation. Haven't played a game as difficult as this in years. One of the many reasons I am enjoying it. 

*Post number 2,176. 

What do you think of the PS4 relative to the PS3?  It seems like the improvements are very incremental.

Am I wrong?

What do you think of the PS4 relative to the PS3?  It seems like the improvements are very incremental.

Am I wrong?

I'm not a tech guy, but according to Gamespot the PS4 is 10 times more powerful and 16 times faster than the PS3 . I've had it since Christmas and haven't been disappointed w/ what I've had to play. The library is rather small, but it is like that on all next-gen consoles. A number of games are not set to one system. Bloodborne is one of the few, but 2016 is fast approaching. Uncharted 4 is a highly anticipated game and can only be played on the PS4. It is one I cannot wait for. 1 console only games are on the horizon. In all honesty, it's difficult to see graphical upgrades in today's systems, but it is worth the investment. Games are larger, more detailed and arguably more fun. Depends on what type of gamer you are. In fact, I'm also a Nintendo Wii U fan. I enjoy playing games on that console w/ my kids. That system is all about the fun factor. And as many say, gameplay/fun is greater than graphics. 

And let me add this. I just beat that son of a b*%#& on Bloodborne. It almost felt like an important game winning goal for the Sabres..... :cry: It's been so long it's hard to remember. 

Post # 2,177

Edited by Thanes16

EA will be releasing a trailer for NHL 16 today at E3. EA's conference is scheduled to start at 12:30. 

And here's a gameplay trailer for Fallout 4. If you want to get right to the world you'll explore, skip to 3:45 or so. Game has so much potential, and it's coming out in November! 

A number of gaming companies will be releasing info on the games they plan to release in 2015 or 2016 this week at a convention known as E3. For a gamer, this is an exciting time of the year. 

If you guys prefer it, I can post videos/updates as they are released. 

Unofficial word is out trailers for Zelda Wii U and Metroid U will not be released by Nintendo at E3. This is very disappointing because a teaser trailer for Zelda Wii U was released last year. Many felt the game would be nearing completion by now. Hopes were high it'd be released this fall or early 2016. Not looking like it's going to happen. 

Post #2,180

Edited by Thanes16

I don't understand why you keep doing that. Post counts seem to have some sort of relevance to the board suddenly. Nobody truly cares. Nobody that isn't a butthole, at least.

Umm....simply doing it for the fun of it. You need to get a grip. Your sir would have the most "thumbs down" if that was used on Sabrespace. Take a look at a number of your posts and responses by people on this board ever since you joined. You have no sense of respect and take things far too serious. If a person disagrees w/ an opinion you may have, you have this need to go off on them. Many, not all, of your posts have become rather humorous. And I do not mean that in a good way. As I already said, get a grip. Just trying to help you out. 

What a poster said to you in the "Making SabreSpace more friendly to new posters" thread sums it up perfectly. 

Post # 2,187

Edited by Thanes16