qwksndmonster

Best. Game. EVA.  And you can still re-live the dream:

http://www.amazon.com/Atari-2600-Joystick-Video-System/dp/B001BAFI2S

This was the Pong my brother and I had when we were kids:

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=3&c=719

This thing predated the Atari 2600 by several years if I recall correctly. 

I just can't find the time anymore. I have been waiting to finish Fallout 3 for like 2 years now. Everytime I think of playing again to finish it, I realize I have a million other things to do instead.  :(

The best part of Fallout 3 is everything but the plot.  So if you haven't finished it, you're doing it right.

I feel your pain, though.  I started a New Vegas character last summer and still haven't gotten past around 5 hours.

I just can't find the time anymore. I have been waiting to finish Fallout 3 for like 2 years now. Everytime I think of playing again to finish it, I realize I have a million other things to do instead. :(

Maybe the polygamists have it right...have too much stuff you don't want to do? Get another wife.

Seriously though, I probably have 20 games from Steam sales that I haven't even considered downloading, let alone played for any significant amount of time.

Maybe the polygamists have it right...have too much stuff you don't want to do? Get another wife.

Seriously though, I probably have 20 games from Steam sales that I haven't even considered downloading, let alone played for any significant amount of time.

Maybe my early complaint has entirely to do with planning a wedding and having a fiance.

High school me didn't have to worry about that crap. :lol:  :P

Anyone see the trailer for the movie pixels? Either gonna be awesome or all time bad.

Awesome suspension of disbelief concept. I fear that the old school nostalgia factor will only last so long and then you will have a bunch of actors getting in the way of cool video game 'aliens'.

That said, I will probably see it either way just cause it isn't the same recycled story/plot. I mean, FFS, they are making another Fantastic Four. The last one was only a few years back...