Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I hope they don't "Peter Principle" Schwartz up to HC. Give him enough money to make him happy to stay as DC - he seems great at that; his track history as HC not so much; 29-51.

I agree. I don't think Schwartz should be DQ'd from consideration from teams that need a defensive HC, but I don't think he's right for us.

No way Ryan keeps Schwartz. It wouldn't make sense for either of them.

I would have zero problem with Schwartz leaving as he would only be running Rex's defense anyway. Obviously I know Trestman but I haven't followed him closely enough whether to gauge he can run a competent offense.

John Harbaugh doing his best to prove that Super Bowl coaches are just as bad at clock management as guys who never see the postseason.

Why? I thought that was pretty smart. If he calls it earlier, then they run a play and run the clock out.

I really hate Tom Brady. He's really good, but he's also a pampered, cheating, whiny bich. I can't wait until I don't have to see him play anymore.

John Harbaugh doing his best to prove that Super Bowl coaches are just as bad at clock management as guys who never see the postseason.

The genius trumped him.

Why? I thought that was pretty smart. If he calls it earlier, then they run a play and run the clock out.

I really hate Tom Brady. He's really good, but he's also a pampered, cheating, whiny bich. I can't wait until I don't have to see him play anymore.

He wasn't talking about that possession. He posted after the time out with 2:14 left

Unless Flacco chose that play at the LOS (and I can see why he liked what he saw), I think Kubiak would like that 3rd down INT back. Minute and a half to go, you're inside their 40 with two timeouts, you have your entire playbook at your disposal. There was no need to go for the big play there. Especially because a TD puts you up 3 but there's still a minute and half for Brady to get Gostkowski in range for the tying FG anyway. I like the courage, especially when Flacco is staring a single safety in the face, but there was just no need to get greedy at that point. Friggin' NE*.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Unless Flacco chose that play at the LOS (and I can see why he liked what he saw), I think Kubiak would like that 3rd down INT back. Minute and a half to go, you're inside their 40 with two timeouts, you have your entire playbook at your disposal. There was no need to go for the big play there. Especially because a TD puts you up 3 but there's still a minute and half for Brady to get Gostkowski in range for the tying FG anyway. I like the courage, especially when Flacco is staring a single safety in the face, but there was just no need to get greedy at that point. Friggin' NE*.

GO BILLS!!!

Yesterday's game was a choice between two evils or devils for me. I despise the Ravens and hate the Patriots. We were dancing in our house when the Ravens threw that interception. I was convinced they were going to win. The Ravens were the scariest team in the playoffs IMO. Flacco is a big time playoff QB and he showed it yesterday again. I agree that was a crazy decision to go for it there. Too much time on the clock. But you know, that is what the Ravens do. They throw more deep passes than any team in the league. They usually get a catch, TD or PI out of them, Flacco's arm is really strong and most DBs can't believe he can throw it that far and accurately.

Now I'm all in on the winner of Manning/Luck.

That WR Option pass NE pulled off was legendary. Big stage, big time, big momentum. What a call at that time of the game. They suckered and I mean suckered the ENTIRE Ravens defense on that. Nice call by Josh McDaniels.

Edited by wjag

Yesterday's game was a choice between two evils or devils for me. I despise the Ravens and hate the Patriots. We were dancing in our house when the Ravens threw that interception. I was convinced they were going to win. The Ravens were the scariest team in the playoffs IMO. Flacco is a big time playoff QB and he showed it yesterday again. I agree that was a crazy decision to go for it there. Too much time on the clock. But you know, that is what the Ravens do. They throw more deep passes than any team in the league. They usually get a catch, TD or PI out of them, Flacco's arm is really strong and most DBs can't believe he can throw it that far and accurately.

Now I'm all in on the winner of Manning/Luck.

That WR Option pass NE pulled off was legendary. Big stage, big time, big momentum. What a call at that time of the game. They suckered and I mean suckered the ENTIRE Ravens defense on that. Nice call by Josh McDaniels.

And Ryan it is. I, for one, am excited.

Trestmanan OC?

Thurman DC

Revis and Gilmore cornerbacks?

Sanchez QB?

Edited by tom webster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.