Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

SO win is nearly the perfect scenario for us. After watching that ######-show against a Staal-less Hurricanes, I'm confident we'll win this league.

We really should make a trophy name (something besides just McDavid)

The Shart Memorial Trophy.

Overtime between Calgary and Nashville. The Preds with 5 points already on the season.

Current standings through games played 10/14.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 4 3 1 0 6

Florida 3 2 0 1 5

Carolina 3 2 0 1 5

Edmonton 3 2 0 1 5

Calgary 4 2 2 0 4

Winnipeg 3 2 1 0 4

Arizona 2 0 1 1 1

NY I 3 0 3 0 0

Filly upping the ante in their bid to join this prestigious league. Will make them sweat it out another week or 2, but they could takes Isles spot if they get relegated to the NHL. (Good forkin' luck w/ that Garth. No way you can hang w/ those boys. You reeeeaaaly need to start showing some compete here - you'll be toast there.)

I rise to question the naming of the trophy. OK, maybe I shouldn't have rosen, rosed, raised, whatever, because I myself just sharted. Not just. It was three hours ago. Anywho... A shart is when you are trying to fart and accidentally ###### yourself. That is not what the Sabres are trying to do. They are trying to ###### themselves but make it seem like it was an accidental fart.

Can I get a what what.

I rise to question the naming of the trophy. OK, maybe I shouldn't have rosen, rosed, raised, whatever, because I myself just sharted. Not just. It was three hours ago. Anywho... A shart is when you are trying to fart and accidentally ###### yourself. That is not what the Sabres are trying to do. They are trying to ###### themselves but make it seem like it was an accidental fart.

Can I get a what what.

The Trahs Trophy.

I love this thread. I just have to keep reminding myself: a win is loss and a loss is a win.

Are we going to have a Hart award equivalent for the Carrion League?

You're playing into the anti-tank crowds hands with talk like that. It's "a loss is a win, and a win is a "hey, the Sabres won a game! Woo!"". That's the appropriate attitude for this season. All contrary thoughts will be dealt with accordingly.

You're playing into the anti-tank crowds hands with talk like that. It's "a loss is a win, and a win is a "hey, the Sabres won a game! Woo!"". That's the appropriate attitude for this season. All contrary thoughts will be dealt with accordingly.

I'm just wondering how we are going to carve a names on the Shart Trophy.